Info zum Line-Up - FKK Sharks
Mae wollte bis zum 17.01. Urlaub in ihrer Heimat machen
Es bedanken sich: Kagilo
(15.01.2024, 17:44)Baron von Geil schrieb: 14 January 2024: Sunday evening LU: 20.00 - 01.00

I arrived purposefully at 20.00 in order to avoid the Sunday crowds, knowing that many girls were or would be leaving soon but also knowing that there would still be many girls staying later. I much enjoy Sharks when it is quiet and not so hectic. True to form, that relaxed chill-out atmosphere is what I happily found. There were many girls, both regular and new, whose names I don’t know or am not 100% sure, but here is a small sample of the late Sunday LU:

Alea
Amalia
Amanda
Angelika
Catalea
Elena
Isabella
Mahira (sitting at front couches by pay boxes with new dk-haired friend)
Mary (new, 21 yo Bg girl; sits on:near back Rondel)
Melanie
Morena
Ralucca (2 days in club, bleached blonde, very sexy!)
Ramona
Renata
Roxy
Sarah
Sylvana
Shirin
Victoria (dark hair, backside of bar)

Many others….

Ich möchte mal das Lineup vom Sonntag mal erweitern:

Adela
Anais
Brenda
Cleo
Chloe
Isabella (CZ)
Isabella (RO)
Ella (war ihr letzter Tag, macht jetzt Urlaub)
Gabi (Neu HU)
Güzel (Neuzugang letzte Woche)
Lara
Maria
Maxima
Opal
Raissa
Renata
Rosi
Simona
Sonja
Sky
Vicky
uvm.

Es sind einige wieder zurück und einige Neuzugänge, das Lineup ist wieder besser geworden..
Es bedanken sich: MrMoney777,Spider1hb,odenhopper,Art_Vandalay,ffmjuergen,streuner-strolch,sarut,mar347,hans69,Muschkin,Dude,neveroddoreven,Wavez,pedrobrasil,Spitz81,dark,Shark16,spermbirds,Peter8891,Bingbong,JeffBeck
Friday 19 January

Visiting Sharks tonight, which was a surprisingly under-attended Friday night at Sharks (relatively few men vs number of girls), I noticed some newly returned girls who were stalwart members of the Sharks 2023 LU and now rejoin the Sharks 2024 LU:

Lola, looking good, now a bit older and still to be found in her customary place behind the bar, near/next to Rondel…perhaps a kilo heavier which is not bad!

Sammi - “Czech”: if I am not mistaken tonight was her first night back.

I also think I saw the lovely dark/skinned Lizabeth - Venezuela.

And Zoe was walking around tonight for long periods not booked.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Art_Vandalay,mechelen
Line-up letzten MI/DO

Tamara 
Aisha 
Liz
Amanda
Catalea (Model)
Roxana (ganz neu im Sharks)
Maria
Shirin
Isabella (Ro)
Simona
Renata
Lara
Anastasia
Chloe (Catalea2)
Rosaline
Shanaya (ganz neu im Sharks)
Aurora (?)
Anais (ex-Oase)

Eine sehr hübsche Barbie (Silikon/Lippen aufgespritzt/ Perfekter Po) - Name (?) leider unbekannt, aber rein optisch absolut buchenswert.
Es bedanken sich: Cyper,Brustmolch,andichi,odenhopper,MrMoney777,memphis,hans69,Art_Vandalay,King Leonidas,BöserHai,Spider1hb,lowe,Investor,Spitz81,FKKguest,mar347,mechelen,Shark16
Saturday 20 January '24 LU:

Tons of girls and massive numbers of men. Typical Saturday night hectic totally unchilled atmosphere. Here is a sample of the LU:

Adina (new long dark hair Ro, very limited communication skills
Aisha
Amalia
Amanda
Amira
Angelica
Camilla
Carolina
Carolina (tattoos)
Cataleya
Daria (dark hair, glasses)
Isabella (skinny)
Karen
Lara
Lola
Maxima
Marie (young Bg, wraps her towel around to hide chubby body)
Melanie Li
Oulia (Au)

Ralucca
Renata

Sabrina (ex World)
Sammi
Sarah
Simona
Shirin
Victoria (dk hair center back bar)

And many, many others….
Es bedanken sich: Genesis_,sarut,Investor,clubficker,Spider1hb,pavane,odenhopper,streuner-strolch,Art_Vandalay,Spitz81,Gere6,MaTT,Maiskolben,MilknCoke,fast,nymphboy,pedrobrasil,FKKguest,neveroddoreven,Wavez,Shark16,dark,mechelen,Fickeymouse
Last night. ( Sunday night), I met and and flirted for a few minutes with a girl named “Melina”, who sat at the back part of the bar (corner in front of Rondel), a girl with a very distinctive and sexually attractive physical appearance who I had never seen at Sharks before. She has dark brown hair below shoulders and a nice “bubble-but” not quite as big as Maxima’s yet still eye-catching. When I approached her she immediately smiled warmly and started talking Spanish to me right away. She claimed to be from Dominican Republic and she had milky white skin. She couldn’t speak English at all, but could communicate in limited German. Unfortunately she quoted me 200/60, so I didn’t pull the trigger and decided she was too expensive for a ZG….especially as many many other girls quoted what. I consider to be the correct price of 150/60. A pity, because she touched my balls with her fingers whilst we spoke at the bar and she created a positive reaction in me by doing so….but that reaction melted away quickly when she gave me her price. Maybe I am to cheap and stubborn and I missed something? Once again: I neersaw her in Sharks before….
Es bedanken sich: HMueller,MrMoney777,neveroddoreven,Shark16,Fickeymouse
Sind da die beiden Schwestern aus Moldawien (ich erinnere mich nicht an den Namen)? Normalerweise sitzen sie unten am Ende des Clubs in der Nähe des Fernsehers, im Bereich zwischen den Toiletten und der Treppe
Sind zur Zeit Asiatinnen anwesend
(23.01.2024, 15:40)MikAlbert schrieb: Sind da die beiden Schwestern aus Moldawien (ich erinnere mich nicht an den Namen)? Normalerweise sitzen sie unten am Ende des Clubs in der Nähe des Fernsehers, im Bereich zwischen den Toiletten und der Treppe

Er Meint die Alina und Sabrina aus der World beide Blond aus Moldawien.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,dark
Tuesday 23 January:y

Once again a so-called “Buyer’s Market” with tons of girls and not many guys…. The parking at Sharks was half empty at 8 p.m.…but is the club half empty or half full? Once inside nice selection, including a mix of new and regular girls. At one point, maybe 50/60 girls, but as night progressed many girls left early seeing the writing on the wall. But among the known girls:

Anais
Angelica

Carol
Carolina
Chloe

Daria
Diana Bg

Estrella (she says ex-MH: very attractive brunette!)

Gabi

Isabella (blonde skinny)

Catherine

Lola
Marie (young bleached blonde/fishtank)
Mary
Maya (Niko's friend, newly returned)
Melanie
Melina isl- Dominican Republic, Bubble Butt
Morena now hanging and offering 3somes with Melina)
Myra

Ramona
Renata
Sarah
Serena
Shirin
Simona
Sydney
Sylvana

Many others including several new very attractive girls whose name(s) I don't yet know.

Very chilled vibe in club throughout evening with ost rooms not occupied. Good mongering conditions generally speaking.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Jack Sparrow,BigBoobLover,pavane,odenhopper,MrMoney777,FKKguest,sarut,ffmjuergen,streuner-strolch,mar347,MilknCoke,Spitz81,hans69,Art_Vandalay,Muschkin,dark,mark38,Maiskolben,Genesis_,mechelen,tailwip,Dude,Brustmolch,Wavez,Fickeymouse,Shark16,spermbirds,Bingbong,Analyzer
Update to Sharks LU:

On Weds 24 January there were two girls from 2023 LU now returning to Sharks:

Dea - ex Artemis (a kilo heavier now).

Ex-Oase girl (Sorry I forget the name): short dark hair, huge bubble butt, claimed to be from Iran.
Es bedanken sich: Fickeymouse
(25.01.2024, 05:24)Baron von Geil schrieb: Ex-Oase girl (Sorry I forget the name): short dark hair, huge bubble butt, claimed to be from Iran.

Shiva?

Noch einige Namen von gestern 24.01.24 ...

Alea
Alexa
Amanda
Anastasia
Anjelica LV
Brenda
Carolin
Catalea
Chanel
Dilara

Esther
Evelin
Ewa
Francesca
Gabi
Isabel 
Isabella CZ
Julia
Julie
Jennifer

Kaira
Karen
Katja
Kim
Kitty
Lara D
Lilja GR/D
Lola
Loredana
Maria BG

Marina LV
Melanie
Melina DomRep
Mina
Miranda
Monica
Morena
Natalia
Nora
Opal

Ramona
Renata
Sabrina (ohne Alina)
Samy
Serena
Silvana
Simona
Shirin
Teresa
Vanessa

Zahira
sowie eine reifere blonde Dame mit kurzen Haaren 
am Deutschen Eck (?)
und eine große kräftige Dame (wasserstoffblonde
Mega-Marylin Monroe) mit sehr heller Haut (?)

Blackies:
Helen
und noch 2 weitere schlanke Figuren

Es bedanken sich: memphis,Hörbi,pavane,Spider1hb,hans69,Gere6,Maiskolben,streuner-strolch,mar347,Fogao,Art_Vandalay,HunterGuy_BY,MrMoney777,larkovich,Vanguard,Fickeymouse,Muschkin,merlingoe,Wavez,DownToBuck,Shark16,spermbirds,Savage,mechelen,MaTT,neveroddoreven,Dude,Marc Aurel,Bingbong,sarut,arno_nym,verweser,cakky,Analyzer
Die reifere Dame mit schulterlangem platinblondem Haar müsste Dakota sein (russische Wurzeln). Sehr angenehmer Umgang und sehr guter Service
Es bedanken sich: sarut,MrMoney777,Wavez,MilknCoke,memphis
Die Dame mit den kurzen blonden Haaren ca.um die 40 ist 100% Dakota...Da gibt's sonnst nix ähnliches im ehemaligen deutschen eck
Es bedanken sich: nymphboy,Brustmolch,memphis
Ich habe hier ein paar Irrläufer entfernt,
bitte weiter im Thema LU
wieder zurück im Sharks:

Senna, MD
Mara, MD
Paula, RO
Es bedanken sich: smadness,MrMoney777,Genesis_,neveroddoreven,mechelen,memphis,mar347,Tszabo
(05.02.2024, 13:12)Dick-Milch schrieb: wieder zurück im Sharks:
Selina
Roxy
Es bedanken sich: mechelen,BöserHai,memphis,mar347,streuner-strolch,ilyas
Gibt es im Sharks eigentlich eine natürlich rothaarige, die zu empfehlen ist?
(06.02.2024, 00:28)Muschkin schrieb:
(05.02.2024, 13:12)Dick-Milch schrieb: wieder zurück im Sharks:

Diana (RO)
Es bedanken sich: hophop33
(08.02.2024, 09:38)G444321 schrieb: Gibt es im Sharks eigentlich eine natürlich rothaarige, die zu empfehlen ist?

Ayleen (AT), falls sie aktuell da sein sollte....
Es bedanken sich: hophop33