Clubeinführung FKK Mainhattan (FMH) Frankfurt/Main
Club Update 2023.12.19

A Tuesday night is not a great time to visit any FKK, but a) I was horny b) I was flying out the next day, and c) too many of the girls know me at Sharks. ;-)

Prices: Entry is still 65€ but now 5€ for a bathrob. Girls were asking 100€/30 and 50€ for extras. One note .5L Hefe was 6€ - cheapest i have seen. 

NB, one of the girls told me the club was couples friendly. Need to confirm if that is true.

Club atmosphere: the club was very chill on a Tuesday at 9pm. Maybe 10 providers (and 10ish guys) but all looked to be in their 20s to maybe 30. First FKK I have visited that was playing German popular music -- not the usual Romanian hits, etc. Also, not many of the girls (or the guys) were smoking, so the club was pretty smoke free (a huge plus for me)

NB, there was one guy in a motorized wheelchair. While I didn't see any lifts, I saw that they put up a temporary ramp for him to get to the bistro. So plus points.

Girls: as I said about 10, not agressive. 20s, average and up. But as I say, it only takes one to make your night (and I found her -- report shortly). Most of them walked around with tits out, but towels around the waist. Seemed to be a club thing.

Staff: friendly, no complaints.

Food: decent quality with a bit more variety than say Artemis, but less than Sharks.

Rating: 7-8/10. I would do again even with the small line up. Just chill, and I had two good sessions. Plus a change from Sharks which changes atomsphere later at night.
Es bedanken sich: morgenlatte,Brustmolch,tailwip,arno_nym,Spitz81,Marc Aurel,neveroddoreven,dark

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Clubeinführung FKK Mainhattan (FMH) Frankfurt/Main - von Multinascher - 03.10.2014, 07:33
WEEK Specials ab dem 26.09.2022 - von babeliron - 11.10.2022, 19:24
RE: Clubeinführung FKK Mainhattan (FMH) Frankfurt/Main - von moucher - 23.12.2023, 00:20
RE: FKK Mainhattan - Line-Up - von ffm96 - 25.04.2023, 21:30