Diane/Diana: Newly returned to Sharks after a long pause
Some time ago in Sharks, two years ago approximately (?), I often used to sit in the area adjacent to where the rear gaming table is today, the zone of chairs and couches where girls like Ramona, Shirin, Senna, Inka and a few others normally sit. In those days, this area was also where a very attractive young and vivacious bleached blonde-haired girl named Diane (or Diana) would sit. She definitely caught my eye and was on my to-do list, especially as I would observe her very pleasant looks and demeanour as well as her excellent acquisition approach where she would spend a decent time on the couch interacting with potential customers in a “touchy -feely” manner. But I never got the chance for a test room because she suddenly disappeared from Sharks and for many months I didn't see her again…that is until this year when she, like several other well-known Sharks girls of the past, returned to Sharks in 2024 after a long break/hiatus.

A few weeks ago, I was at the bar in front of “the German Corner” waiting for a drink, when I noticed a dark-haired girl sitting on a bar stool next to me, a girl whose face looked vaguely familiar to me: It was Diane, no longer with hair dyed blonde, but now with her natural hair color. We started talking and she was very nice and relaxed, never pushing for a ZG like so many (too many???) other girls do after about 12.5-seconds of chat time. During this talk with Diane at the bar, she would offer some caresses, lean into me, even a few kisses on the cheek. These pre-room indications suggested that she might well offer a high level of closeness and personal intimacy if I were to share a room with her. Also very positive: When I finally asked her prices, she right away said 100/30, 150/60…none of this price-gouging bullshit that's going around with some other girls. So with no apparent red flags, I took her upstairs for a 150/60 debut room.

In the room: I would rate it a good ZG, maybe slightly above average, but not the fireworks and deep connection that I seek and enjoy with other girls. For whatever reason(s), I felt she was holding herself back a bit. I tried but couldn't accomplish the level of closeness that was hinted at during our pre-room talk at the bar. Maybe I mistakenly interpreted her at the bar. Maybe I misjudged. It can happen. In the room, my attempts at ZK were met with her turning her head away or she just tried to kiss with a closed mouth. Don't get me wrong: It was still a good ZG and I've had more than a few that were worse. Her oral wasn't bad at all, but I've for sure had better. She was not restrictive during sex positions either. So I can't complain too much…expect that I expected more but the reality fell short. Maybe it's my fault for going into the room with too high expectations?

Whatever the case, it was a pleasant experience, but not enough for me to immediately repeat. I believe, with better personal chemistry it might be better… If you like her looks and get a good vibe, then go for it with Diane. But if you pass, you will NOT have missed a spectacular…but that is just my opinion.
Es bedanken sich: Seichner86,larkovich,Genesis_,aikega3,Spitz81,Muschkin,tailwip
Als ich den Bericht gelesen habe, fällt mir mein Zimmer mit Diana von Ende März ein.

Die vorher genannten Punkte kann ich bestätigen. Sehr nettes Gespräch auf der Couch. Sie hat mich oben in der Nähe der Jacuzzis gefunden.
Das Zimmer war dann bei mir auch nur Durchschnitt.
Küsse gab es ebenfalls nur auf den Mund.

100/30min.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,aikega3,Gere6,Spitz81,Muschkin,sarut
Dieser Beitrag ist nur für angemeldete Benutzer verfügbar. Bitte melde Dich an oder Registrier Dich