SÜSSE NIKA DT ZK & MEH
Daumen runter 
Mainzer Str. 93a
Darmstadt
Germany
0163-0821510
Karte Anzeigen
https://www.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/huren...r-12059053

to summarize it up everything from the beginning it's a RIPOFFNIKA doesn't look like the photos at all she is much older like 25 years more older, her body nothing like the photos she has a bally like pregnant woman she thinks she is cute but actually she is crazy one,

when i visit her 2 - 3 days ago before she says anything she tolled me "i need your money" i know this about money for her but come on not like that, i really should left when she told me that and when i saw her and how she is not looking like the photos at all,

so for 120 for 30 min i got nothing only crazy woman whit crazy laugh, no ZK, extra BJ was so fast also GV was bad as hell

i mean what can i say this houses was one of my favorite places because the ladies were so nice there now 95% photoshopped and prices went to the roof i prefer to go any FKK now instead, at least if there are no good ladies there will be good food 

GV: 0
ZK: 0
BJ: 2
GF6: 00
Erotic Mod: 0
Chemistry: 0
Rating: 0 
visit again: 0%    Verärgert

DON'T GO NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL

[Bild: ME17OAU9_t.PNG] [Bild: ME17OAU8_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU7_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU6_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU5_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU4_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU3_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU2_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU1_t.jpeg] [Bild: ME17OAU0_t.jpeg]
Es bedanken sich: matrix,toemi,R.-heimer,lust6
Thanks ... I am also surprised, as I liked the place , too, but haven't been there for a while. I hope you told about you experience with the 'receptionist although it's a question whether it would help. I still hope ...