Catalina, Sharks-Oase Blue Chip
Just a quick note here:

Yesterday, Friday 16.02.24 the LU was huge —no, humongous! But I can’t generate any kind of LU list because soon after entering the bar area I locked eyes with one of my all time favourites, newly returned from a few weeks holiday, none other than Catalina, a long time girl at Oase, who in my (subjective) opinion is one of the true stars and best service providers in Sharks (again my subjective opinion). She always captivates me not only with her great looks but also with her sweet and most honest demeanor. We spent many minutes talking on the couch she customarily occupies (just after the pole dance and opposite the TV screen). Because of our long club relationship, a history dating back some ten years ago at Oase (which Stuart very correctly commented in another thread used to be a really great club back then vs Oase 2024 ?), Catalina gives me one of the top so-called “gfe experiences” in Sharks, always seemingly endless blowjobs with great variety and erotic play., just like a true girlfriend. Last night she gave me a top-notch kind of “reunion sex” with a most sympathetic tarrif: 200/90 (1.5 hours). Like most girls at Sharks she probably doesn’t treat everyone with exactly the same level of service, so ZK I speculate will be given according to her sympathy, meaning “yes” for some, and perhaps “no” for others unless negotiation beforehand. For me Catalina is at the very top of the Sharks pyramid so I am most happy she is back in the Sharks LU. Note: She arrives at the club early and tends to leave by 19.30-20.00.
Es bedanken sich: Muschkin,Genesis_,sarut,Sveto,Shark16
Ich hab Dir mal einen eigenen Thread spendiert, das geht sonst im LU unter.
Kann jemand was zu ihrem Aussehen sagen?
Schau mal hier:

https://www.lustscout.men/forum/showthrea...tid=178442

Und dort findest du noch mehr Links zu Berichten.
Es bedanken sich: soundstor
I mingled with this long-time Zimmer-Friend, Catalina, tonight for a long relaxed 2-hr ZG last night, Weds 27.03: As previously posted above she (for me) is one of the top act at Sharks in terms of high-bar service and attitude in Zimmer.,The real highlight tonight for me was one of the longest- slowest blowjobs —one might say an endless by that kept me on the edge for over 45 minutes with no complaints from her. Lot of attention to my balls throughout our ZG. This girl knows how to build up the sperm and keep you on the edge of popping …eventually into a massive orgasm with smiles and heart. A total winner for me. 300/120.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,soundstor,pavane,aikega3
If this is the Catalina I did in Oase from 2019, I can attest that she gives one of the best blow jobs. Unlike most girls who seem to be grossed out by cum, I remember her laughing and playing with the load I spewed over her.

I will look for her when I come back in May. Is the bar area her usual place? I thought she sometimes wore long blonde/white hair extensions attached to her darker blonde hair and a black bodice. Does this sound like her and is this still the case?
Catalina's name at Oase was Sabina. Moved to Sharks in 2019.

Sits on the sofa opposite the screen next to the SM room.
Es bedanken sich: aikega3,soundstor
Damn, different girl then. I had my hopes up of seeing an old favorite again. One thing I have learnt is not to go expecting to see a particular girl(s). Their schedules change so much you will be bound to be disappointed if you go expecting someone. Even if they told you they will be there the next day! ;-)
Ich kann nur noch einmal darauf hinweisen: Catalina bietet tatsächlich sehr guten Service zu vernünftigen Preisen. Da ich sie schon ein paar Tage kenne, kann ich natürlich nicht sagen, wie ihre Preisgestaltung bei neuen Kunden aussieht.
Es bedanken sich: soundstor,Marc1969,Baron von Geil,Pizza King