Sabrina, Ghana
Last week while talking to a fellow customer I was interrupted by Sabrina from Ghana who remembered me from our one previous room together. Her memory like many ladies is quite extraordinary as she reminded me in great detail what we did in the room which had been several months previous.

Although I couldn't remember everything I knew we had a great room but from experience I know that sometimes the first room is the best and subsequent rooms don't always match the initial enjoyment.
However Sabrina is very good at the acquisition with a gentle relaxed smiling manner, how could I not try her again especially as I hadn't at the time taken a room that day?

I need not have worried as another great time was had. She gives out such a great illusion in the room that for a time you forget you're paying for the experience. Plenty of smiles, kisses, licking and nibbling all over my body, I really could have just laid there for the whole date. Sabrina has no fear of contact and wants to please, DATY, DFK, RO were all performed well along with three different positions.

It's difficult to find fault with her service. Visually she has a decent sized bust, receptive nipples, no tattoos that I can remember and I didn't detect any smokers breath. She is certainly a “well built” girl so those that like their ladies slim would probably not enjoy. I couldn't find anything she wouldn't do other than anal which doesn't bother me as I'm not that enthusiastic.

She normally sits on the rondel and occasionally does the walk around the bar.
If our paths cross again I would certainly consider taking her again.
4CE for one hour 30. No extras were had.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Cyper,pedrobrasil,morten,Sveto,Marc Aurel
"DATY, DFK, RO"???
Can you 'translate' this for us, please?
Es bedanken sich: Seichner86
DATY = Muschi lecken.
DFK = Zunkenküsse.
RO = Rumänien. Eigentlich. Bezüglich Service, keine Ahnung.
In einem Forum ungebräuchliche Abkürzungen verwenden = nicht so cool.
Es bedanken sich: chica1402,Cyper
Es geht hier nicht um Sabrina aus Ghana sonder um die blonde Gazelle aus Moldawien
Gruß Maiskolben
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Brustmolch
Hab‘s erst auch nicht verstanden. Das Bild an sich natürlich amüsant

DATY ist eine US-amerikanische Abkürzung für „Dine at the Y“, also „Essen an der Stelle, wo das Y ist“, und dies ist wieder eine vornehme Abkürzung für den volkstümlichen Ausdruck „die Pussy auslecken“ ("Eat out") Manchmal wird der Begriff „Dine At the Why“ verwendet.
Nene, Dine at the Why ist einfach nur falsch. „Y“ wird quasi „Why“ ausgesprochen, aber es heißt DATY und DATW.
Separated from the „Sabrina RO“ thread.
Sorry for any confusion.

I’m not particularly good at writing reports on the ladies but because I glean so much very useful information from this website I feel I should contribute and try to reciprocate.
Es bedanken sich: morten,Marc Aurel