Ralucca - New to Sharks
Sunday 01/14/24: Midnight hour  

Her name in Sharks is Ralucca. She says it's her 2nd day in the club. She said she normally works either in Club Prestige or sometimes in private apartment in Belgium; and that she is now at Sharks to test the club and level of business here.

Description: approximately 165cm, bleached blonde hair down just below shoulders, pretty face with lusciously thick (perfect-for-blowjob) lips (injected?), very white and perfectly smooth skin, an ass to die for! She is a real woman not a young fresh off the bus 21-yo. I am guessing she's in her late 20s.

Her place in club: Not sure she has a fixed place in club yet. I encountered her at the couch group between the fish tank couches and the bar; but later she was sitting at the back side of bar opposite the rear gaming table.

At first glance I found her strikingly beautiful. To me her face is very pretty — no, not just pretty but very sexy and erotic look. Then when I saw her from behind, when I saw that amazing ass and her superb smooth white skin, I knew I had to talk to her and find out what kind of inner person lurked inside that very attractive outside shell. As I came near her our eyes locked for a moment and she smiled warmly with a welcoming expression. We didn't talk very long before I knew I wanted to spend an hour with her upstairs. Besides her impressive physical attributes, I picked up a vibe of a warm honest person, a “straight shooter” who wouldn't try to cheat or rush me or try to “process me” out of the room as fast as possible. No, quite the opposite. She seemed really “down to earth”, definitely my type. And then came “the Deciding Point”: I inquired about her price for 1 hour. “1 hour is 150,” she said, and this at first asking. This impressed me a lot because too many girls were quoting me 200/60. So I found Ralucca to be refreshing in this regard.

Upstairs we went: in the room an hour of paradise. Good cuddling, masterful foreplay concentrating on my balls and “cock”, then into the long slow blowjob. Again masterful and varied and very patient with no rush…During the sex, she was very open to any position I wanted and in fact during the entire time she reacted kindly and positively to any wish or suggestion I made. 

The only thing one might find lacking was any serious kissing…but in truth I didn't push this issue much, I was just so happy when my cock was in her mouth that thought of kissing evaded me. And that ass! Oh she knew I was smitten with it so she let me enjoy it in very sexy ways and positions.

A very, very positive experience, no doubt enhanced by the good personal chemistry between us. She indicated that she would be at Sharks for another week or so… I would like another round with her for sure because often when Round 1 is so good, then Round 2 is even better.
Es bedanken sich: HMueller,Stuart,Bronco,pavane,mu-tini,Art_Vandalay,neveroddoreven,Muschkin,sarut,larkovich,Sveto,Dude,Jack Sparrow
Thanks for the report your lordship. What about her cup size?
Es bedanken sich: Brustmolch
(15.01.2024, 19:00)Baron von Geil schrieb: very white and perfectly smooth skin, an ass to die for! 

For me important,...what about her ass size Big Grin

Thx
Jack
My Big Bang Theory:
respect her, make her laugh, fuck her good, pay her better !!!
(16.01.2024, 09:05)Jack Sparrow schrieb:
(15.01.2024, 19:00)Baron von Geil schrieb: very white and perfectly smooth skin, an ass to die for! 

For me important,...what about her ass size Big Grin

Thx
Jack

Sorry but I forgot to bring my measuring tape to the room ?

I would say the size is about medium: nowhere near a huge bubble but like Maxima (who I forgot to list as also present on Sunday) but not a petite ass llke Simona or Kendra, rather somewhere in between. My best guess as to ass size: 43.8cm wide.
Es bedanken sich: Jack Sparrow,Gere6,Genesis_
Same for you: NO full quotes.