Simaï (German / Turkish)
Daumen runter 
Simaï, German/Turkish, high twenties, around 1m65, slim and athletic, long dark hair, silicon breasts, well-tanned, one small tattoo on the right of her belly.

Arrived one week ago from Artemis, where she worked six years. Sits on the chairs the back to the restaurant.

On the main room, a very short discussion, she asked to go to a bedroom quickly, which is really not a good sign. No kissing at all, no extra possible. In the bedroom, the blowjob is good, but she wants to pass to the sex quickly. The sex is also quite good, but when the session started to be too long for her, her behavior changed quickly. The end of the session was worse and worse. Avoid.

100€ for 30 minutes.

My previous trip all the rooms were good to great, this trip I did three new girls, one average (Melody), two very bad (Denisa and Simaï). I decided for the rest of this trip to do only my regulars. The only shimmer of hope when you have rooms with the likes of the last two girls, is to know that for my next trip they will have crawled back to their pits of mediocrity.
Es bedanken sich: Ale3x,Art_Vandalay,Genesis_,Spitz81,Spider1hb,Bingbong,Dude
(02.12.2023, 14:02)hyperion2007 schrieb: Arrived one week ago  from Artemis, where she worked six years. 

Without generalizing too much: Artemis is not a good reference.
Es bedanken sich: Sveto,hyperion2007,Bingbong
And that´s of no surprise keeping in mind Artemis is the only club in a city with a population of almost 4 million Wink
Es bedanken sich: Sveto,Bingbong