Chiara (Ro)
Chiara, Romanian, 18 years old (and I really hope that the club checked it, she don't look one day older), long black hair, slim, small A cup, some very small tattoos, one piercing in the nose.

She arrived this week with her "step-sister" Raina, they always stay together, Chiara pretty much doesn't speak English at all (probably no German either), first experience in prostitution, no fixed spot for the moment.

In the bedroom you clearly feel the need to learn, everything is done with a smile and a wish to please, but her technic is very basic. Good surprise, she start from herself the FK, she's still not rotten by the bad apples of the club. Recommended for her beauty and niceness, for me repeat in some months, hoping that she stays.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Es bedanken sich: BöserHai,Spider1hb,morten,Genesis_,streuner-strolch,Stuart,larkovich,Spitz81,Muschkin,neveroddoreven,Ulver,Art_Vandalay
Where does she hang out? With her sister?
(02.11.2023, 17:45)Stuart schrieb: Where does she hang out? With her sister?

No fixed spot, I have seen them on the couch of Liv, Kendra,..., on the couch of the entry, even waiting in the mezzanine. They are always together, often even in the room, they try to sell the trio hard, but there is no problem to go with one only.
Es bedanken sich: BöserHai,neveroddoreven