Isa (Ro)
Romanian, 19 years old, around 1m60, long black hair, brown eyes, slim, splendid B+ tits, with a perfect shape than only a girl this young can have (even before I could ask she told me that they are natural), a piercing on the navel, a very specific tattoo around her left ankle (exactly the same design than Maria).

Arrived yesterday in the club, she worked before in another country, it's the first time that she's in Germany, okay English, she sits on the couches at the entry of the sauna area.

On the bedroom, everything is good, nice blowjob, sex in all the usual positions well done, she's smiling and listens to your wishes. No kissing with me. Technically inferior to Carina, but she's so pretty that a repeat is highly likely.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Es bedanken sich: smadness,neveroddoreven,Genesis_,Spider1hb,sarut,LustHeiko,Gere6,Bingbong,lust6,Art_Vandalay
Zitat:No kissing with me.

Could you elaborate on that? Does she not kiss at all?
(31.10.2023, 17:45)smadness schrieb: Could you elaborate on that? Does she not kiss at all?

I totally forgot to ask in the main room, and she didn't start from herself, I smelled an extra.
Es bedanken sich: smadness
Küsst nur für 50€ Aufpreis. Also gab es eine Nummer ohne Küssen um ihre kleine BBM zu lecken, ihre perfekten Titten zu bespielen und sie ein wenig zu ficken. Repeat: nein.
Es bedanken sich: Zigeunerbaron,1FKKFan,Muschkin,wolle,Brustmolch,blackbeard,Wavez
Gegen 18 Uhr entdeckte ich an der Bar ein sehr junges Mädel mit einem schönen Body und absolut perfekten B-Tits. Nachdem sie sich was zu trinken holte und auf ein Sofa Richtung Sauna setzte ging ich zu ihr und leistete ihr Gesellschaft. Sie ist erst 20 und paar Wochen im Sharks. Wir einigten uns auf 100 € mit lecken und GFD in mehreren Positionen aber ohne ZK. Das lecken genoss sie und wurde auch ziemlich spitz. Beim Sex saß sie zuerst auf mir und fickte leidenschaftlich und klammerte sich an mich. In Missio und Doggy ging sie auch gut mit und eine Wiederholung ist sehr wahrscheinlich.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Zigeunerbaron,sarut,memphis,hans69,Freewind,Muschkin,mar347
Klar. Hübsch ist sie. Aber die Nummer war jetzt nichts Weltbewegendes. Leider. Mit ZK - vielleicht.
Daumen runter 
I recently booked a 30 minute session with Isa. The TL;DR is that she was a complete dud.

She is very easy to find based on the descriptions above. I’d say she looks kind of like Ramona, but with a nicer face and bigger and much nicer boobs.

She quoted a price of €200 for one hour, which is something I never accept, so I decided to try her for half an hour at €100.

In the room she made no effort to create a an illusion of passion. I laid down on the bed and she positioned herself on all four over me so I could lick and play with her luscious boobs. It was also no problem to play with her pussy at the same time. I then had her lay down so I could lick her. Her pussy is very nice, but she was a complete starfish when being licked. Only when approaching climax did she wriggle her hips a little. She did come, but she made no comment about it like «That was nice» or anything else. She just sat up, wiped her pussy with a wet wipe and asked if I wanted to fuck now.

The conversation then went like this:
«Yeah, but I want a blowjob first.»
«We only have five minutes left.»
«No, we have fifteen.»
«Five.»
«No, it’s fifteen. I looked at my watch when we entered the room.»
I then had to spend several minutes to explain how a watch works and how many minutes are in half an hour, before she admitted that I had been correct. And now it was just about ten minutes left of the session.

She then started to give me one of the most lackluster blowjobs I’ve ever had. She was going quickly up and down with her head, but she just had my cock in her mouth without doing anything more, there was no technique on her part and no feeling for me. She was also kinda shaking my cock, which I guess was supposed to be like jerking me in some way, but I failed to see the point in this.

The terrible technique, complete lack of passion and the time dicussion killed the mood for me. After a few minutes of she servicing me to no effect, I told her that we are wasting our time here and got up to leave the room. At the lockers, when handing over her less-than-deserved payment, she apologised for the poor session. Her apology was of course completely worthless to me; if she had any decency or pride in her work, she should have declined payment or asked for just €50.

Dud sessions happen, but at the crazy pricing nowadays it really stings. At €50 for half an hour it was easier to shrug off these bullshit sessions.

I definitely don’t recommend Isa.
Es bedanken sich: Cyper,morten,Sveto,neveroddoreven,Investor,pavane
Hallo Leute,

kurz bevor sich das Jahr 2023 dem Ende neigt, habe ich entschlossen, nochmal das Sharks aufzusuchen. Es tat ganz gut, ein paar Monate Sharkspäuschen hinzulegen. Viel verändert hat sich nicht. Frühstück wie immer, nur jetzt ist Rührei und die Würstchen nicht mehr auf "9 Uhr, sondern 12 Uhr".

Es waren ca. 40-50 CDLs da, also gar nicht so schlecht.

Hab die kleine arrogante *so süß so sweet so beautiful* Isa gesehen und bin sofort ran. Spricht gut Englisch. Prominente Nase, Instagram Model, schaut recht arrogant drein, aber das mag ich, so süß. Sie küsste bei mir nicht, dafür konnte ich ihren Top Body schön bespielen und sie schön untenrum lecken. Blasen war monoton, beim Ficken konnte ich alles machen, von ihr kamen nur die einstudierten "oh yes baby" Gestöhne. In diesem Fall bei diesem Optikschuss habe ich gerne den großen grünen Schein und meine Zunge in den Arsch gesteckt, so süß! 100 € für 30 Minuten.
Es bedanken sich: BöserHai,morten,Hörbi,Spider1hb,Gere6,tailwip,memphis,Marc Aurel,hans69,1mag1ne,Brustmolch,blackbeard,Wavez,Muschkin,Spitz81,DownToBuck,mar347