Electra (Ro)
Daumen hoch 
I have been yesterday for the first time with Electra, Romanian, 23 years old, 1m60, long black hair, beautiful face with a lovely little nose, slim, nice B cup with a piercing on the left nipple, white skin very slightly tanned, some tattoos here and there, one between the breasts.

Weirdly she said to me that she was in the club for three weeks, but I have seen her the day of her arrival, when she did the tour of the club with an employee more than two months ago. But she didn't stay long that time, maybe she count that only has a test. She worked before in Sakura near Stuttgart, and in Flamingo. She sits on the couch at the entry (the places liberated by the departure of Viorica and Raluca), and in general arrives very late, but for a Monday she had the good idea to arrive at 3pm.

Great discussion in the main room, she's funny and a little weird, a nice combo. In the bedroom everything was between good to great, the best part was the doggy where she arches her back wonderfully. She doesn't kiss at all, no extra possible. Highly recommended.

100€ for 30 minutes.
Es bedanken sich: Brustmolch,Hörbi,Spider1hb,memphis,Stuart,tailwip,Muschkin,ffm96,Art_Vandalay
Im Sakura (Betty) galt sie als Zicke. Hatte nicht wenige Fans. Vielleicht ist sie vor denen ins Haibecken geflüchtet.  Verwirrt
Vom Typ wie die jüngere und etwas hübschere Schwester von Natalia (Ex-World Erika).

Es bedanken sich: Hörbi,Spider1hb,memphis,ffm96,arno_nym
Betty ist im Sakura rausgeflogen.

Ich hatte Montag vor einer Woche auch mit ihr an der Bar gesprochen: Im Sharks hat sie das Küssen tatsächlich gemäß eigener Aussage eingestellt. Für mich daher ein No-Go für 100/30
Abgesehen davon: Sie kann schon, wenn sie will. Aber sie ist auch extrem launisch.

Ich war 2-3 mal mit ihr auf dem Zimmer im Sakura. Service launenabhängig gut bis sehr gut. Hat aber -zumindest mich- auch geküsst.
Optisch fiel mir immer auf, wie klein ihr Gesicht ist. Da wirkt der eigene Schwanz beim BJ gleich doppelt so groß Big Grin
Es bedanken sich: memphis,sarut,Muschkin,ffm96,mar347,MrMoney777
I enjoyed my time with her though I can definitely see her being moody (or bitchy). She has a great sense of humour but I can see her being cold if you don't click with her.