Nut
Apologies if there has been a report about this lady but I was unable to find anything about her which is strange although she claims to have only been working at Sharks for a few weeks.

Nut is a Thai lady, has brown hair, slender body with small tits as you would expect from a Thai but I found her smile very contagious. She sits behind the bar on the round Rondell, I didn’t see her do any walks around the club. She doesn’t seem to me too confident in the club and gave me the impression she is not too keen on the place so how long she will stay I really don’t know.

I first spotted her Thursday and had a nice chat, she is charming and not pushy but as I had just had a room I promised her I would see her again on Sunday.
She didn’t arrive Sunday morning at the time specified so I thought she wasn’t coming and entertained other ladies but later in the evening I saw her sitting at her usual place.
Apparently she had only arrived 45 minutes late but was constantly busy, hence why I’m surprised I can’t find any reports about her.

She generally seemed appreciative that I had remembered her and another chat ensured before we took a room upstairs. As it was late Into the evening I was running out of power but didn’t want to miss taking her as the vibes were excellent so we agreed on an initial erotic massage.

I found Nut takes direction well and wants to please. Her English isn’t fluent but it’s more than enough to understand each other when you speak clearly and slowly. The massage evolved into BJ, kissing, 69 but the massage was the focal point. As we progressed she soon developed an understanding what I liked and produced a super time which we continued for two hours (6CE). There was no fear of contact, no dramas, she just fully concentrated on me which is what it should be all about. 
After our room together we both showered and met again in the bar area for another chat. The plan was to later go for another room but tiredness was affecting her and she didn’t want to room again if the session wouldn’t reach the same standard, I appreciated her honesty and we departed hoping to meet up again in the future.

I’m sure Nut would except a 30 minute booking with full on sex but what sort of performance she would give I don’t know as she stated clearly this isn’t her preference. Of course taking things slower is more money for her but I think personally she enjoys taking her time, a fact proved when she generally orgasmed. I usually know a faked orgasm and this wasn’t one of them.

How she kept me going for two hours in my knackered state is a mystery to me but it was pure joy. 
Although I wish I had the energy for sex with her I found the room most enjoyable and will not hesitate to see her again if our paths cross. She seems to me out of place at Sharks but I sincerely hope she continues working there.

I’ve been Visiting Sharks for the last six years and it has changed a lot, many more ladies who provide an average service at best but with patience there are still a number of beautiful gems and Nut certainly is one of them.
Es bedanken sich: mojito34,Sveto,Muschkin
(18.07.2023, 16:20)Siriwan64 schrieb: Apologies if there has been a report about this lady but I was unable to find anything about her which is strange although she claims to have only been working at Sharks for a few weeks.

Look at the name "NAT". Not "Nut".

Apologies, I misunderstood her pronunciation.
https://www.lustscout.men/forum/showthrea...tid=211685