Susan and Oulia
Susan: Last week (end of March), I was blessed and happy to spend several individual 150/60 ZG with Susan, with whom I had previously had a few stellar sessions at the end of '22. (See Susan's individual thread for specific reports, virtually always very positive, on this girl.). Anyway, I am pleased to report she is still (imo) one of the best, most dedicated and hard-working girls who one can encounter during her occassional visits to Sharks --definitely a girl who offers extreme closeness and very service oriented: She delivers copious ZK and very long oral attention, sometimes over 30-minutes non-stop with no complaints and great stamina-- but she left at the end of last weekend for a well deserved rest. She will probably come back to Sharks at some point during the first part of May, according to her statements at this time...

Oulia - Austria: Two days ago, I happened to visit Sharks on a very quiet evening. At first, I was really struggling to find a girl worth spending money for a ZG. I found the overall LU flat, lacking any outstanding girl highlights -except girls who, while they might be optically pleasing, were attitude-bad, quoting ridiculous-stupid prices like 200/60 or even one unintelligent girl who decided, on a night with hardly any men going to the room, to quote me the crazy price of 250/60. Then I noticed on the pole dance area a light-brown/slightly red-head haired woman with distinctive looks and visiable sex appeal. On her on initiative, she approached me and sat down on the couch and immediately started to put me under her erotic spell by great no-rush cuddling, personable chatting that led to some intimate dirty talk. She spoke to me in perfect Deutsch and introduced herself as Oulia-aus-Oesterich. Somewhere in my brain, I recalled this name from reports here on Lustcout and I remembered two things: excellent service and she was a good friend/almost partener with my beloved Susan. Just like her friend, Oulia spent an extended relaxed period on the couch with me, never mentioning "Zimmer, Schatzie?"... One thing that both thrilled and amused me: She leaned close into me and softly said "I offer you Swiss Service." So I felt all flags were green, therefore upstairs we went and it resulted in a top notch very service oriented 150/60 ZG. One of the best first time encounters in this club for a long time. Tons of closseness, puctuated by endless ZK, long, long attention with oral skills and lots of egg play, and seamless transitions to various positions. A complete joy, and like her good friend, Susan, one of the great girls who offers very satisfying value for money vs the (depressingly) ever increasing numbers of new girls who (imo) are asking too much and offering too little in return. 

Bottom Line Summary: If you have patience and a bit of empathy and person-radar you can still find some gems in the Sharks LU during these days that give you top service...but as always, things might vary from person to person.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Spider1hb,Stuart,tailwip,memphis,Hörbi,nymphboy,Romero,pedrobrasil,Muschkin,verweser,Genesis_