Florentina, Bg
Many of us know and use the term "Deutsche Ecke" in Sharks referring to the area of high tables and high chairs against the wall (left of the bar as you enter) that separates the dining area from the rest of the club. For me there is also another "Ecke", a small section of the club that I privately call to myself "Die Bulgarische Ecke", which is the right side of the back Rondel and adjacent couches where the few Sharks Bulgarian girls sometimes tend to congregate/assemble. It was exactly here that I met Florentina a few days ago. (For clarity: I am not talking about the skinny Romanian Flori at the other side of the club.)

Florentina - Bg: a young (21 yo), rather attractive (to my taste, at least) girl . She has dark hair in pony tail, about 1.65cms tall, not skinny/not fat, overall very nice figure...something about her ass really appealed to me...she has delightfully soft, high-quality light skin with little to no tattoos. According to her own statements, has been in Sharks for a few weeks. I first had a nice chat with her on the back sofa under the TV next to to rear gaming table. She spoke little English, but was better able to hold a conversation in Deutsch, although not perfectly, still quite communicative. She emitted great sex appeal and was not adverse to touching and carresses on the couch, so I decided to roll the dice and go to the Zimmer with this beautiful, sweet-mannered young girl. Her prices for ZG: 100/30, 150/60. Unfortunately there was no proper ZK, but everything else was good to above average: very decent oral skills (which improved during our 1-hour meeting and she was able to adapt to my specific wishes/desires very well), sex in all positions with a good attitude, lots of eye contact and a decent level of closeness despite this being our first encounter. I left the room very satisfied and will certainly look for a repeat with her. Once again, I really liked her looks (esp the ass and face), great dark eyes that stare deeply and sweetly back at you during various erotic acts. Great smiles all the time too. Nice new addition to the club Line Up.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,Stuart,Spider1hb,pedrobrasil,JHarvey,Muschkin,tailwip,memphis,Hörbi,Alex47,Mr.Read,tomab2000