New Star Raluka
T OP Thursday was a silent day but i discovered a new Star Raluka, 20 years old natural beauty from Romania. First decidex a room for 150/hr, good zk, excellent bj and sex. In the room upgraded to erotic massage with total 200 euros.
Girl was so amazing that later i took her again after 4 hours for second round 150/hr. this is the second time i took same girl for a second round after German Nana in Artemis, Berlin.
Completely recommend to try Raluka, she is new and today she was sitting on the sofa near the entrance n game machines.
Es bedanken sich: sarut,BöserHai,Spider1hb,oberroemer,DownToBuck,streuner-strolch,mark38,neveroddoreven,smadness
Please describe her looks.
She is new , 20 years old, very pretty, height without heels around 178-180cm, black hair, White skin. Yesterday she was big round ear rings. It was her first day yesterday and hope she will stay.
Es bedanken sich: mark38,BöserHai
What tits she have? Teenylike?
they are natural ones, teeny n juicy , average size but excellent
Es bedanken sich: BöserHai,Baron von Geil
(14.10.2022, 12:05)bhairava007 schrieb: they are natural ones, teeny n juicy , average size but excellent

What does "average" mean? B cup? C cup? D cup?

Stop being so vague!
(14.10.2022, 07:47)bhairava007 schrieb:  height without heels around 178-180cm,
Wer nach einer so großen Frau Ausschau hält word sie nicht finden. Schätze mal mind 10 cm kleiner.
Es bedanken sich: mark38,DownToBuck
yes she is 178-180cm tall without heels like Catalea, beautiful model type beauty.
Did Anybody see or went with Raluka on Friday or Saturday?
I hope this beauty stays in sharks for sometime.
Today Sunday Luckily i found Raluka again and a had nice seession with her. total gfe 150/hr
she is a gem <3
(14.10.2022, 05:13)bhairava007 schrieb: First decidex a room for 150/hr, good zk, excellent bj and sex. In the room upgraded to erotic massage with total 200 euros.

An "erotic massage" for 50 Euros? What's the definition of an "erotic massage?" Rubbing her tits over your back with some baby oil?

Weia
it was a 20-30min boobs massage from Top to Bottom, infact dont worth 50Euros but tried once Smile
(17.10.2022, 03:45)bhairava007 schrieb: Today Sunday Luckily i found Raluka again and a had nice seession with her. total gfe 150/hr
she is a gem <3

i was on that sunday there too, but can not find any girl names Raluka, can you describe her looks detaily?

hair colour, skin colour, height without shoes? kilogramms? and at which o'clocke have you seen her on sunday?
she is White/fair in color, height without shoes around 178cm, she is a tall girl, skinny slim, around 48kgs.
I took her on friday n sunday. Friday for 200/hr with an erotic massage n sunday normal 150/hr. I would rather pay thai lady Tawan 60E for an hour of excellent massage. On Sunday she must have been busy or left at night because i didn't see her at the bar area after 9pn.
Es bedanken sich: Terryhox
hmm strange, i was on sunday from 13:30 to 18:30 there, no such girl seen at all
Both time i found her was after 7PM, maybe she arrived late. I have never seen her in day time.
So jetzt mal eine realistische Beschreibung des Mädels:

Ca.20/21 Jahre, max. 175cm ohne Schuhe, dunkle lange glatte Haare, B-Cups Natur, KF34/36 (Oberkörper 34, ab Hüfte abwärts eine 36), viele Tattoos über den Body verteilt, relativ kurze „stämmige” Beine, nicht allzu feine Gesichtszüge, hübsch aber eher GND als Model, da spielt Catalea optisch in allen Kategorien in einer anderen Liga. War bereits schon 2 (?) Jahre im Paradise Saarbrücken.
Es bedanken sich: Gere6,neveroddoreven,nieimleben123456,HMueller,streuner-strolch,mark38,memphis,mar347,Wavez,,Sveto,smadness,MilknCoke,Marc1969
Service ist soweit okay. Sie macht ZK, BJ ist gut und nach Korrektur tief und freihändig. Lecken lässt sie sich. Ficken ohne größere Restriktionen in allen Positionen. Insgesamt etwas hektisch und mir zu viel Gestöhne.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,mar347,Muschkin,Wavez,Heaspirit,Sveto,Jonnyharbin1234,neveroddoreven,sarut
Any knowledge if she is still there and will be present around christmas time? Thanks.

Ist sie immernoch anwesend? Gibt es Kenntnisse zur ihrer Anwesenheit über die Feiertage? Danke.
Nice to see you found LSH. Why not report about your visits to clubs or girls?