Visti @Sharks
I have just came back from my first time visit in the club. Unforgettable experience. Although the business was show today and in the club around 50 girls maybe for a rookie it was still something.

I had a sessions with 5 girls.

1. My debut with Keisha from Kenya. I refused 2-3 girls after entering club around 3:30pm as I promised myself I would have a deep look on the squad before going to bang anyone. I broke my own promise very soon even before seeing less than a half of the girls xd. She was sitting alone on the sofa near the bar close to the toilet smiling beautifully. I approached and like the way she similes and attitude. She is middle height blackie girl, 24/25 yrs old, with beautiful natural body. I am fan of C/D sized cups but her B are amazing for me. Ass roundy but but that big for a black girl. Very pretty face. All proportional, hair are kind of bright, shoulder-lenhted.

Service was great. Bj, deep french kissing, pussy licking, fingering. All with big grace. But the smartest girl I talked with that night, quite strong African accent in her voice (at least for me) but definetely must bang girl for me. 100/30 and my rate8/10

2. Liv or Liz, 165m bond girl with sexy strong make up on face and beautiful natural body. Brilliant b-cups,slim and body shapes similar to Keisha I would say. She was winking to me few times, whem I was passing her by, she poked me and we started talking. Too fast decision to go with her. No french kissing I forgot to ask about due to being in hurry. Type of do what you have to do and fuck je off. Definetely without repeat. 100/30 and 5/10 I would say

3. Italian girl from Bologne. Don't remember her name. Dark hair, mid therties, d-cup  silicone breast. Action with her was absolutely the fire!  She was doing her best using Italian language, as I asked during a sex. Great bj and she did her best to satisfy me. Many complements from her towards me too. Obviously kind of fake but she was absolutely fantastic. Tried to convince me to go threesome with her Italian friend but I didn't agree.
Would like to remind her name, strong recommendation. 100/30. 9/10.

4. Emily from France. One month in Sharks. For me the mist beautiful girl this day in the whole club. Absolutely stunning body. Quite tall, natural brown skin (gybsy origins) perfectly slim. Geogous natural breasts (she didn't know the size, d cups I would guess), both pierced. No tattoos. Black hair. Big eyes. Body definetely 10/10 for me. Face maybe not that great but still very pretty. 9.5/10 look. I had to go with her no matter what. Actually I was hunting like an hour for her. She is in general nice but not too warm, and get service is another story. No french kissing. Blowjob , little untouchable and very bossy. Pushes to conduct the action her own planned way, keeps repeating to relax and she would take care. Tried to convince her for more GFE attitude but hardly possible. She refused old man's 2k € for french kissing from what she said claiming I would get that with extra money but prevented myself from owing more than 100/30. Look 9.5/10, service 5/10. 8/10 overall. The real beauty for me and as she isa picture of my type of girl I am not objective.

5. Alexi. Very warm petite half Italian. Although over 3 years in Sharks not too mannered and but person too talk with. After sex we were talking like 15 minutes although get a English is far from being perfect.

Many more girls I spoke with but no room. Sorry for chaotic report but created on smartphone while I almost got asleep.

Tomorrow will be 2nd visit for be.
Es bedanken sich: Gere6,tailwip,streuner-strolch,hans69,MrMoney777,neveroddoreven,Spitz81,Muschkin,MilknCoke,Makaha,fabi,Art_Vandalay