Clara
1. Besuch in der Oase am 23.7.22 - Summer Party

Clara, RO, 170 cm, ca. 53 kg, um die 30 Jahre, KF 34/36, dunkelblonde längere Haare, braune Augen, weiche C-Cups aber nicht schlaff hängend mit größeren Knospen und ohne Dehnungsstreifen, ziemlich fester Hintern, flacher Bauch, Haut mittel, gute Zähne.
Mit ihr im Garten auf ihrer Liege ins Gespräch gekommen, easy going und witzig, zugewandt und locker drauf. Zimmer! Keine Küsse und Pussy lecken, Schwanz greifen mit Eier fummeln, ausdauernder geschützter Blow und Pussy außen stimmulieren, Boobs abgreifen, Nippel lutschen und zielführende Stellungen, im Reiter abgeschlossen, 1 CE mit Bussis.

Viele Mädels hatten für mich überzogene Preisvorstellungen, ich übte mich in Geduld, genoß den Pool und die Sonne, die Vibes vom DJ und war zufrieden mit dem Zimmer.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,wolle,fancier,hans69,Marc Aurel
Mit der beschriebenen Clara hatte ich auch einmal ein sehr schönes Zimmer.Im Sommer hatte ich mit ihr ein sehr tolles Gespräch auf der Liege draußen gehabt. Mit ihr kann man sich sehr niveauvoll und lange auf Englisch unterhalten. Vielleicht ist es den ein oder Anderen auch wichtig.

Ist Clara momentan noch vor Ort?
Preis und Dauer?
I was at Oase last night (Btw: a fantastic LU compared to what this club has usually had over the post Covid/post-Mauro years, but that will have to await a future independent report) and this Clara (a couple more kilos put on from last year when I just observed her chatting up a friend of mine at the 2022 Xmas party) came and spoke to me for a few minutes. Just like I heard her quote my friend last year her prices were: 100/30, 200/60. That 200/60 price is higher and at variance with the vast majority of other Oase girls in the LU now, who quote 150/60, many of whom were young, very good looking and new to Oase. Even one very sexy and super cute dark haired girl, Emily, brand new to Oase this week (but claimed to have previously worked in Switzerland at Globe, quoted 150/60. In fact, Clara was the only girl I met at Oase with that 200/hour price. She spoke exceptionally good English, sounded almost like a N American accent, but with so many other great options in the LU for 150/60, many better looking too, I dismissed Clara as an over-priced possibly risky girl to try. I could be wrong but I picked up a bit of a “bitch-vibe” from Clara, and her outlier price might support this.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,sarut,hans69,dark,,Shark16,pedrobrasil,Sveto
(04.11.2023, 17:26)Baron von Geil schrieb:  Even one very sexy and super cute dark haired girl, Emily, brand new to Oase this week (but claimed to have previously worked in Switzerland at Globe, quoted 150/60.

Frage an die Experten:
.....ist "Emily" evtl. die bekannte "Breni"?

Danke & Gruß, Pedro
Als ich zu Halloween da war war Emily eine Blonde, auch sehr hübsch, auch vorher globe. Hat aber nicht gerade neu angefangen.

Entweder sie hat sich die Haare gefärbt oder es ist jetzt eine andere…
I had a room with one Emily on Halloween Party night Friday. But she was blonde. She was doing shots at the bar. Are you talking about this girl?
(06.11.2023, 07:03)1FKKFan schrieb: I had a room with one Emily on Halloween Party night Friday. But she was blonde. She was doing shots at the bar. Are you talking about this girl?

How was your room with her? I also went with her that evening. Really liked her looks and personality, but service was a bit too transactional. Wondering if I should try again with her. What did you pay?
My room with Emily was fantastic. I was watching her taking shots in between her rooms. She has a bubbly personality and laughs a lot. She is pretty with natural boobs that I like. So finally I went up and talked to her and immediately she came into my arms and said "I was wondering if you like me or not, I saw you watching me". "Come lets get a room". So it was a great start.

In the room the blowjob was great with a lot of actions. Great ZK - maybe because she was a little tipsy from all the shots! Then it went to 69 for doggy and finally missionary. If you are a doggy lover, you'd love the view of her perfect ass. Plus I'd say her participation was top class. I was able to go on for a while because I had a couple of rooms before her and was not going to pop early. So it was good 20 mins of awesome fun!

It was 100/30 + tip. Immediately after finishing she called me baby! That was also good. During conversation she said she was there to make some quick money for a trip. So I am not sure if she will be there next time I go to Oase which is not until next month.

However, I'd definitely recommend her and I'd also look for her for repeat. Now if someone can update about her presence it will be great as I plan to be there next month.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,,Sveto
Could you describe the lady in more detail and say where she is located so that she is easier to find?
Emily is probably about 165-168 tall, around 25 yrs old, blond hair, slim, natural boobs and as far as I remember no tattoos. But more than her looks you can't miss her bubbly personality. She bounces around, laughs loudly with her friends and the bartender.

I didn't ask her ethnicity or where she was from but she speaks good English. And finally, she hung out at the bar (getting shots) and then made the rounds with a friend.

Hope this helps. I'll get better description next time, if I see her during my visit in a few weeks.
Es bedanken sich: nymphboy