Denisa: Hidden Treasure in Back Section of Club
I met a very beautiful (to my taste) girl, Denisa, sitting in the back part of Sharks, that is behind the “fish tank group” and to the right of the stairs leading up to the whirlpool deck. Historically I have always found this area to be the place of average to mediocre looking girls, but in this case now there were a few decent looking women.

Denisa: mid-20s, about 1.65, dark blond in pony tail, natural B breasts (slightly saggy, but still quite nice and much better to my liking than “silly cones”), truly excellent ass and lovely smooth slightly tanned skin. She said she's only been at Sharks for a few days...she used to work at some club in Austria.Very pretty face, full lips and intriguing dark eyes that seem to stare deeply into your soul during nice slow and deep blowjob and during various positions of sex .

But of course good looks are not everything and beyond her physical beauty is the real winning aspect of Denisa: her natural sweetness, honesty and her wonderful attitude in Zimmer which translates into a constant quest to please you sexually however she can…within reason that is . She offered me a very good level of closeness during my multiple 150/60 room encounters, each one reaching greater and greater heights of eroticism and personal sexual fantasies. Personally, I found it easy and joyous to really open up with her so it was happily the polar opposite of “mechanical sex” but instead what some might call a “gfe” or like playing sex games with a good looking, kind-hearted friend .

I really liked the fact the right away from our first non-rushed "get to know you" on the couch she was direct and honest, quoting me the now normal prices, none of this 200/60 bullshit. So imo there's a real winner in the back of Sharks.
Es bedanken sich: BöserHai,morten,Spider1hb,Sebdeniss,MilknCoke,fancier,Dude,Stuart,neveroddoreven,|_hedonist_|,Makaha,Ulver,larkovich