Enttäuschende ,leistung
Smile 
Amsterdam
Nl
+31626164816
Karte Anzeigen
Although confirmed the booking, and waiting for her outside, she asked another time if the booking is fix after waiting for 20 minutes without her showing up. She then tried to ask for money. Tried to waste time. Zero service orientated. Also she asked if she can  smoke in hotel toilet. Then discussed when I refused. When handing over 150 another discussion if this is what I ordered. Again she asked for double money "then she would provide best service". I refused as I always test the performance first before I go with somebody for longer tine.but here it was clear that the only performance was to waste time and try to get more money.
Blowjob was just some BJ, could not touch her as she stayed far away between my legs. She was looking very bored when doing the BJ. She refused to provide a massage, when she asked what to do after I came, and I kindly asked for the promissed massage as she offered in the basic service, which was sex+BJ+Massage.
I will be in AMS till next week friday, but will definitley not book her again.
Erfahrung ist eine nützliche Sache, leider macht man sie meist erst nachdem man sie brauchte...
Es bedanken sich: M0rty