Review of "Party Event" at Oase 26.03.22
Background and Prefatory Comments: To say it simply, after many years of visiting Oase as my Numero Uno go-to club, I sadly witnessed and fully experienced the deterioration of Oase in terms of atmosphere, club layout, and, most importantly, the girl LU and club pricing culture. The several phases of renovation of the club lounge that started well before Covid always seemed to strike the wrong cord with me. For example, I always felt the old cinema arrangement in Oase was one of the club's strongest aspects, as it encouraged "couch action" and created a unique atmosphere within the club. However, the longtime owner-boss of Oase at that time, Mauro , decided to completely eradicate that whole Kino dynamic by knocking down the partition wall (wtf!!! ) and began to transform things into something that did not impress (at least to me). In my mind, there was no improvement, but just the opposite. Clearly, Mauro never had much respect for the old adage: “If it works, don't fix it!” Instead, he seemed to be writing a textbook entitled “How to Ruin a Successful FKK Club”.

Oase on Saturday 26 March 2022: After about 6 months of boycotting Oase, ten days ago I suddenly decided to reverse course and give the place another try. I arrived at 5pm to find parking almost full. As I paid my entry, the girl at the Front Desk (who I recognized because she was some years ago a working girl here --- but no sign of Alina) smiled at me and said "It's Party day today." Really, I had no idea what she meant, but I just answered "Yeah, Party! I can see it in your eyes..." But then as I stepped inside the club towards the bar I immediately understood there was a real “Party Event” that day: A female staff member was handing out glasses of champagne (well it probably would not meet the criteria for real 'Champagne' but some cheap sparkling whatever). 

The biggest change I noticed in the club was the now darkened whirlpool area in front of the dining room. This was something I was anticipating and looking forward to seeing for myself -- it was first reported here in the Club Introduction thread by Stuart a few weeks ago. After reading Stuart's mention of it, meaning before I actually saw it in reality, I was thinking: “No, not again, Oase management investing money in a change that actually ruins the spot rather than improves it…” But, No! Once I walked through and experienced it, I changed my mind: It really works! Basically, they have painted the ceiling and surrounding walls black and inserted purple-coloured LED strip lighting here and there, plus they added a heavy blackout curtain by the door leading to garden, which really cuts out the intrusive sunlight during daylight hours. Gone are the low-cut couches and tables that used to be here during my previous visits in '21. They are now replaced with black-coloured reclining lounge chairs.

Of course, my eyes were constantly roaming and looking at the girls and trying to assess the breadth and quality of the LU. I really tried to view the Oase LU on this Saturday party as an independent entity, but in practice I found it impossible to avoid comparisons with Sharks.

LU during that first hour or two: I was a bit skeptical about the LU at first. Yes, there were a good number of girls – maybe 40+? There were a few good looking slim girls, as always, but the majority seemed not top shelf attractive, a good number had fat thighs and asses, were overweight to outright fat! Then I noticed some familiar faces with older bodies and thick layers of facial make-up. I could see a few girls like Louisa, who seem to have been at Oase for more years than the Greko-Roman “marble” statues outside. There was a great girl I used to see at Oase repeatedly when she was younger, a girl named Denisa, who was originally dark-haired gypsy type, but went bottle-blonde (bad move!) even before Covid. (My fire for her no longer burns…) Overall, a significant percentage of girls seemed to my uneducated eyes like they were new: I did not recognize from the “old guard” or even from the relatively new '21 girls I had seen during my most recent disappointing visits. My grade for the girl LU at Oase up until 18.30-1900: C+

LU after 19.00: Things can change. The LU changed, it got better and better. The girls and men just kept coming…By 20.00 the club was packed. It was tough to find a place to sit on the couches in the main lounge...at the bar they had some bad DJ playing bad music way too loud...OK, maybe not everything changes...I walked around the club again and it was slightly reminiscent of the “good ol' days) when the narrow corridors between bar and whirlpool area get clogged up and we have the only kind of good “stau”…I went back to the lounge and noticed that now the club must have at least 70 girls . Suddenly, I was thinking "Hey, this LU is not bad at all...nice change from Sharks." Finally, I found a good seat at the back corner area of what used to be the old cinema. I started to really focus on the girls, trying to decide who/if I would do a room with…A few girls came by and sat with me but I wasn't impressed and not showing enthusiastic response to them so they pissed off pretty quickly. 

But there were some very nice looking new girls across the floor and I was about to edge closer when, suddenly, I saw her, she was coming towards me accompanied by another girl with glasses. It was one of my all time favorites at Oase, a petite girl named Cora, who I had many rooms with for a few years, and then she abruptly quit the club back in June 2018. I had assumed she was, like so many girls we've loved before, just left the scene and was gone forever…But here she was walking towards me in March '22. She sat down and we embraced and started to catch up with each other (her friend with glasses thankfully left us alone)…”Hey Cora, great to see you! !! Really, I never expected this, it's a big surprise because I thought you went back to Romania, got married and had two or three kids by now…” She giggled (she does that a lot): “No, I've been around but not here in Oase…the past few weeks I've been working at Acapulco Gold in D-dorf, but now I am transitioning back to Oase….again.” “Acapulco Gold?” I asked “You must be happy you are back at Oase. I've never been to Aca Gold, but isn't that a dirty club " “No way, I tell you the truth, that club, Acapulco Gold, is the cleanest place I've ever seen. You will never ever see a dirty bed or anything." Well, that was nice to hear and I thanked her for rectifying my ignorance.

No surprise: I soon found myself in the quiet, mirrored room 25 with dear Cora lying naked on top of me. It was like “reunion sex” with an ex-girlfriend. Top service she gave me! Everything that we consider part of the original "club standard" service and more was on the table so to speak. The chemistry was very strong, the level of closeness was tight and reignited… So I decided to extend the original one hour to two hours. It was a definite positive factor that back on the couch pre-room, she whispered in my ear "You know, for former good customers like you, I keep my prices to 100/60..." so it was fantastic to do 120 /200 with Cora. If there ever was any criticism about Cora in the old days, perhaps it was that she was too skinny…but now five years later she has added a kilo or two and I have to say it looks great on her.
Es bedanken sich: streuner-strolch,Ulver,Dr.Stech,ooooo,Stuart,fancier,,Hörbi,MilknCoke,Sveto,DownToBuck,slither,Ynra,ch12345,hermescali,Art_Vandalay,Shark16,neveroddoreven,Makaha,verweser,Rudameshka
Ich beherrsche zwar die englische Sprache ziemlich gut - ist mir aber zu anstrengend zu lesen. Geht das nicht auf Deutsch?
Es bedanken sich: Axis,pfl.
Sorry, I mean 3/26/22 ! Mea culpa.
Es bedanken sich: Sveto
(05.04.2022, 19:16)Wolfskatze schrieb: Ich beherrsche zwar die englische Sprache ziemlich gut - ist mir aber zu anstrengend zu lesen. Geht das nicht auf Deutsch?

Entweder Google Translate oder einfach nicht lesen. Besser ein vernünftiger Bericht auf Englisch als kein Bericht.
Es bedanken sich: Sveto,Ynra,ch12345,Chris983,Samenstau
(05.04.2022, 20:22)Stuart schrieb:
(05.04.2022, 19:16)Wolfskatze schrieb: Ich beherrsche zwar die englische Sprache ziemlich gut - ist mir aber zu anstrengend zu lesen. Geht das nicht auf Deutsch?

Entweder Google Translate oder einfach nicht lesen. Besser ein vernünftiger Bericht auf Englisch als kein Bericht.

Google Translate spuckt nur Unsinn aus, benutz ich nicht. Man wird ja mal fragen dürfen, warum jemand, der offensichtlich die deutsche Sprache perfekt beherrscht, in einem deutschen Forum einen ellenlangen Bericht auf Englisch verfassen muss.
Es bedanken sich: Axis
Ganz schön offensiv für einen User mit ein paar Postings und keinem Bericht. Lass das mal unsere Sorge sein. Und damit genug Off Topic.
Es bedanken sich: Baron von Geil,Sveto,Ynra,
(06.04.2022, 10:30)Wolfskatze schrieb: Google Translate spuckt nur Unsinn aus, benutz ich nicht.

Schon einmal www.deepl.com getestet?
Zwar wieder OT aber ich lasse es mal stehen weil der Hinweis gut ist. Nutze ich auch oft.
(05.04.2022, 18:57)Baron von Geil schrieb: It was one of my all time favorites at Oase, a petite girl named Cora, who I had many rooms with for a few years, and then she abruptly quit the club back in June 2018. I had assumed she was, like so many girls we've loved before, just left the scene and was gone forever…But here she was walking towards me in March '22. She sat down and we embraced and started to catch up with each other (her friend with glasses thankfully left us alone)…”Hey Cora, great to see you! !! Really, I never expected this, it's a big surprise because I thought you went back to Romania, got married and had two or three kids by now…” She giggled (she does that a lot): “No, I've been around but not here in Oase…the past few weeks I've been working at Acapulco Gold in D-dorf, but now I am transitioning back to Oase….again.”

Nice report. Excellent choice. Cora is a treat!  Herz

Cora was around at Oase last fall as well. Working Thursdays through Sundays at that time, I believe. Night shift. 

Regards,
BH Tourist Office
Es bedanken sich: Baron von Geil,neveroddoreven,Ynra,sarut,Ulver