Oase Friday 22/10
Took the S-bahn to Bad Homburg (5 EUR) and and an uber to Oase (16 EUR). 
I arrived around 4 pm and paid the entrance fee of 50 EUR. It was probably morw than 10 years since I was here last, but some things looked the same. The big room is renovated though.

I was quickly grabbed by Anastasia, (22, 155 cm, Saudi), easily one of the prestiest girls in the club. She told me she would special service (incl. Anal), and it started quite good, but then she started watching here mobile and talking a lot. 200 EUR for 1 h, bj, 69, with only an attempt at anal (I was "too big", which is no true).

She later convinced me for a repeat 30 for 50, but "her father called her". This session I didn't bother cuming. Repeat: no.

?, (160 cm, blonde, very thin, Moldavia). Talked me into it in the sofa. 30 min bj, 69, but no kisses, 100 for 30. I didn't bother cuming. Repeat: no.

Alisa (160 cm, Syria). I approached her, noticing her exotic looks, and she was nice. The session was very good with GFE, kisses, bj, 69. 1 hour 150 EUR. Repeat: yes.

Natalie, (158 cm, ro). She approached me in the sofa, and convinced me. Anal was offered as extra. The bj was fantastic, but there was a lack of kisses and fake moaning, that is a turnoff for me. 30 min 100 (no anal). Repeat: maybe.

The food and pizza was excellent, and the sauna too.

Went home with
Taxi 20, + S-bahn 5 EUR

Total: 700 EUR
Es bedanken sich: sarut,MrMoney777,mechelen,Starman34,Ale3x,Hörbi,wolle,BigBoobLover,mojito34,Spitz81,DownToBuck,Marc Aurel,hager1960,Ynra,neveroddoreven,psyko,Richi,MAXPOWER,hans69,freerider,reding71,Makaha,Savage,harry10,Logmaster,Laderload,ChiangMai2026