"200 Euros for 1 hour?!!? Are you fucking crazy?"
Information 
It was a Thursday night last week, when I checked into Sharks and then after shower/changing into “Hessen dress-uniform” (no robe for me, baby!), I sat on one of the front couches directly opposite from the pay lockers . I noticed a few other guys sitting at this cluster of couches adjacent and across from me, some quietly chatting amongst themselves, others just staring into space seemingly oblivious to life on Planet Sharks... At the front of these seats (towards the bar) , I observed a pink towel draped over the arm of a couch with a girl's handbag on top of it. Eventually, a slim, somewhat tanned decent-looking girl with dark brown shoulder-length hair (and A+ tits) came to that pink towel and sat down for a while on the edge of the couch. She turned her eyes towards the girl's locker room to survey the men on the couches.

To my knowledge, I had never seen her before, or if I had seen her, I had never took much notice of her as many girls tend to “get lost in the sauce” during peak line-up days. Well, this was a Thursday night, so as noted in a recent post on another thread by our most esteemed and experienced colleague/Moderator, Stuart: Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays can be unpredictable for LUs and number or girls and many girls tend to take Thursdays off, so in general lower numbers of both genders.

Dea initiated the conversation “auf Deutsch” so I responded to her in that language…I don't know if she speaks English or how well… We spoke a bit of the usual bullshit small talk, then we got down to the business end of the conversation.

I nodded my head towards the stairs leading up to Zimmerland and whispered in her ear: “ How would you like to go up those stairs to find a room with me for one hour? How much do you want for a 1-hour of full erotic fun? ” It was a normal question, but her answer was anything but normal (at least to me):

“ Oh, it's 200 euros for 1 hour, Schatzie ,” she stated nonchalantly.

Instinctively I blurted out loudly: “ 200 euros for one hour?!!? Are you f-cking crazy? You cannot be serious! ” (I feel confident John McEnroe would have given me a thumb's up here.)
Shhhh!!!, not so loud !” she hissed at me with her index finger over her mouth and her head turning right and left, as if to see if other guys were listening to my outburst. (I think they were listening...).

“ Ok, ok, what about 150 for an hour? ,” she countered.

Hmmm, I thought… I remember reading on this very forum generally good to quite positive reports about Dea's service and since none of my regular girls, many of whom still give me the “grandfathered price” of 100/60, were not present this Thursday night, I decided to throw caution to the wind and go up the stairs with her for 150/60.
To be fair and honest: It was a great session….Dea provided above-average service. I was very impressed by her blow skills and her devotion to it. And she kept up this kind of “dirty talk” throughout the hour that was quite erotic actually and different than most girls. However, her kisses were disappointing and I did have the impression she was holding back a bit and I was expecting more closeness and intimate feeling from her…I would not call her aloof at all, but not strong gfe closeness by any measure. Overall, she delivered a positive session and as I paid her the 3 CE fee at pay lockers, I thought I would probably go to Zimmer again with her in the near future.

But despite numerous opportunities to repeat with Dea, it never happened. Partly because the next night, I went back to Sharks and sat next to her and started to talk…but she kept pushing me prematurely to go to the room. She didn't really want to talk, but just fuck and get paid. I could suddenly see and feel her Artemis pedigree and being a Friday, there were tons of other girls to choose, girls who would talk a bit and not pressure for Zimmer immediately, and girls I knew from regular Zimmer visits, many giving “old school ” prices still to me…So Dea Round 2 never happened to me…A shame for her, because I saw her many times sitting alone not going to the room or walking around the club hunting for a room that never occurred…C'est la Shark's...
Es bedanken sich: Dr.Stech,Pusti,Sveto,Bumba,DanTheMan,Spider1hb,Stuart,larkovich,DownToBuck,Novize,nieimleben123456,Saucisse,neveroddoreven,Ynra,morten,tailwip,Lustwandel,Chris33,ch12345,kenbutch,Sexgolfer,Bangboombang,Makaha,fabi,Alex47,Art_Vandalay,Marc Aurel,
Du hast einen deutschen Foren-Nick, unterhältst dich mit der CDL auf deutsch, schreibst aber in deinem deutschen P6-Forum auf Englisch?  Grübel

No offense. Wundere mich nur ob des tieferen Sinns...
Es bedanken sich: Axis,DownToBuck,Tatarramazan,Exeggutor
Frage mich bei dem Kollegen auch schon eine Weile, was das soll...
Der User ist kein Deutsch-Muttersprachler.
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,nieimleben123456,Wavez
(16.03.2022, 21:03)nieimleben123456 schrieb: Du hast einen deutschen Foren-Nick, unterhältst dich mit der CDL auf deutsch, schreibst aber in deinem deutschen P6-Forum auf Englisch?  Grübel

No offense. Wundere mich nur ob des tieferen Sinns...

Seh gehrter nieiml...456,

Wollen Sie dass ich nur auf Deutsch schriebe? Fuer mich kein problem aber ich denke dass mein "Strasse-Deutsch" ist nicht so gut um mich Reports zu shrieben als Englisch. Aber am Ende: Es ist mir Wuerscht...
Es bedanken sich: Lone Wolf,morten,Ynra,tailwip,donde
Liebe Fickkollegen, könnten wir bitte mit dem Forenthema weitermachen?

Wenn hier auf Englisch geschrieben wird ist das völlig ok, insbesondere wenn der Beitrag dadurch verständlicher und besser wird, wir fordern die User sogar dazu auf wenn sonst nur kauderwelsch aus dem Übersetzer kommt.

Also - bitte back to Topic.

Danke
lw
Für jedes Problem gibt es eine Lösung, die einfach, klar und falsch ist.
(Henry Louis Mencken)
Es bedanken sich: tailwip,Cyper,Wavez,Glimmer
(16.03.2022, 21:14)Stuart schrieb: Der User ist kein Deutsch-Muttersprachler.

Ich dachte den Wink hätte jeder verstanden.
Es bedanken sich: Wavez,