Nadine....lustvolle Schreie durch den Raum
I first saw Nadine well over a year ago sitting on the back Rondell. If you scroll up to previous reports posted earlier in this thread, I report on my encounter with her then: Basically, I had a very nice talk with her that ended abruptly when she stated her hourly price was 200/60 and despite my attempts to “charm” her down to 150/60, she would not change her price. As a result, no ZG between us happened at that time…and in all honesty, I always wondered whether I had made a mistake and missed something big and memorable with her due to both our 50-euro misalignment in price expectations and our individual stubbornness to capitulate or surrender. Reading the very positive reports about her service in Zimmer only reinforced the feeling that I missed something really good with Nadine….

That was then, this is now…and things can change…things DO change…

Nadine has been absent from Sharks for about a year more or less until her return a few weeks ago. The Nadine-2024 version is both slightly different but also the same (in a positive sense). I agree with our colleague Down to Buck’s statement that apart from her now wearing glasses, she’s still visually as she used to be. However, she now seems to have moved her place from exclusively sitting on the Rondell: I saw her a few times hanging around the back stairs leading to whirlpool upper deck. And then there is this:

Late one night last week, whilst I was sitting on a couch just chilling, Nadine walked by smiling at me and waved “Hello” to me. It seemed she recognized and remembered me, despite only having that single brief conversation with me over a year ago. A bit later, I went over to her and we started talking. In a polite and respectful manner, I reminded her that before her year-long break from Sharks I spoke to her for a while and really wanted to experience a 1-hour ZG with her but unfortunately it never happened because we couldn’t agree on the price. I told her that it was probably my fault because of my stupidity not to make a ZG with one of most beautiful and sweetest girls at Sharks. I suggested a “reset” and that we try it again and asked if she would possibly accept 150/60 this time? To my surprise, she looked straight into my eyes and said “Sure, why not? Let’s go for 150/60.”

As we walked upstairs, I privately wondered whether she might hold back some of her service and enthusiasm because of her drop in price, but that proved to be absolutely wrong: What followed inside the room was a top-notch experience: ZK, great extended and very playful blowjob, closeness throughout and no restrictions on positions during sex. She was doing everything right…even better than my expectations. As this was late in the night and not my first room of the day, I was having a little trouble finishing but she insisted that we keep trying and she worked on my body with all her skills – which are many—and she played little games with my “schwanz” to get me over the finish line. Many previous reports about Nadine have made reference to her “screams” and/or “moans”, but I would describe the sounds that came from her mouth as super-erotic “gfe” sounds of encouragement towards the eventual orgasmic explosion. It was great!

Bottom Line: Super ZG with a Super Girl. Yeah, she’s a Super Girl just like that song…
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Genesis_,streuner-strolch,morten,ffmjuergen,Spider1hb,neveroddoreven,larkovich,Jack Sparrow,mr. melon,Shark16,Seichner86,Saucisse

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Nadine....lustvolle Schreie durch den Raum - von Baron von Geil - 24.02.2024, 22:41