7/24/21 Visit - Saturday Night
Went to sharks on 7/24/21 but never posted because didn't have time.

1: Betty: saw a cute blonde girl with a really nice body so I approached her. Said her name was Betty and she charged 50 Euro für 30 Minuten. Solid bj and pretty nice body, in the dark her body looked slightly better but overall her body was a solid 7-8 / 10
Face: 7 /10
Body: 7 / 10
BJ 7 /10
Service 7/10
Overall: 7/10.
50 Euro für 30 Minuten (I paid a 20 tip so 70 Euro für 30 Minuten)

2. Alina: tall hot blonde girl approached me and I typically try to avoid girls that approach me as I have normally had bad experiences but someone next to me said she was a good service. Started off with a great BJ with a lot of enthusiasm and did cowgirl, missionary, doggy. She has a SUPER tight pussy and for some reason I have problems finishing if the condom is too tight and the pussy is too tight so I didn't finish. Fucked her for 30-40minutes straight but unfortunately didn't finish so gave up. 
Face: 8.5/10
Body: 8.5/10
BJ: 8.5/10
Service: 8.5/10
Overall: 8.5/10 150 Euro für 60 Minuten

3: Ella: saw a small cute girl and wanted to finish since I didn't finish with Alina. Talked to her for a bit and she said 100 Euro für 30 Minuten. Started off with BJ, not bad but not great but its fine as she's young (I believe 19) and new to it. She can't do doggy style because it hurts so we did missionary and cowgirl. She did make me finish which was nice. She offered kissing for 30 more and since I gave Betty a 20 tip I decided why not to finish off the 50 EUR bill I had. She was actually a good kisser and I make enough money so I don't care that much.

Face: 8/10
Body: 8/10
BJ: 6/10
Service: I personally thought it was fine but most people on this forum would objectively say a girl who says no to doggy style is bad service. She was fine for me so this rating is up to you guys.

Gave me a good massage afterwards which was nice.
130 Euro für 30 Minuten.

4: Tia: German girl with a bun who sits with other Germans. Has a very pretty face and nice big tits so I approach her. Got the usuals, okay BJ but after 10 mins of fucking she wanted to stop and finish with her hand. I don't like that and didn't finish of course. We did cowgirl, missionary, and doggy but nothing special. 
Face: 8/10
Body: 7/10 (big fake tits)
BJ: 4/10
Service 4/10
Overall 5/10
100 Euro für 30 Minuten

5. Miriam: small blonde girl, I saw her and just wanted to finish after my failed room with Tia. Same issue again where after 10 minutes they want to stop and finish by hand. We did cowgirl, missionary, and doggy and I did finish but wasn't too happy about her service.
Face: 7/10
Body: 5/10 (decent body except its too small can't take a dick)
BJ: 8/10 (the bj was actually really good)
Service 4/10
Overall 5/10
100 Euro für 30 Minuten
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,Lustwandel,mark38,Jack Sparrow,memphis,Spider1hb,tailwip,Marc Aurel,Gere6,Hörbi,mar347,hans69,Muschkin,MilknCoke,mu-tini,Stuart,psyko,Dr.Stech,Makaha,Sam888,panamera,Art_Vandalay,Ulver,,gebbili,streuner-strolch,Wavez