Laura polin a 10/10 experience
Offenbach
0151-41981395
Karte Anzeigen
My dear forum i come to you in a time of great need.

After having my heart broken about a month ago i have decided that to forget about a woman i need a couple of then.

So i see this advert for a blonde polish woman with great natural tits, so i set a date, and in an hour i am in her apartment.

First of all its the girl of the advert but you need to add some weight, even better for me, she is not fat but she has meat in all the right places, she has AMAZING tits, she takes a shower and after 2 minutes we are at it.

And boys it only gets better from here, ZK its not a problem at all with her and the more time it passes the better the kisses becomes, i start at it with missionary after she sucks me for a while, and hearing her orgasm while we are at it and kissing her with passion i can only thing, "I need to see this girl again", we are at it for a while and she clearly is enjoying it, nothing fake all real, then after a while i ask her to ride me and she also is good at it, she rides for a good time without getting tired and the orgasm keep coming and she comes to me for kisses, then i get her on the side and start kissing her while i play with her pussy, when i recover i go at it with doggy and then end in missionary while i kiss her.

We talk for a while and she looks super happy and with a smile on her face the whole time, then i start kissing her and beggin second round.

She says that she leaves tomorrow at night and that she doesnt want to come back here because its not a good place to work, Please my dear forum i beg you blow up her phone tomorrow with dates so i can se her again, believe me the service its worth every €, a 10/10 in service its truly hard to find.

And what was the price for all this fun ? just 130€ for 1 hour, so come to see her before you lose your chance.

[Bild: offenbach-am-main-neu-laura-heisse-vollb...#gallery=1]
[Bild: offenbach-am-main-neu-laura-heisse-vollb...#gallery=4]
[Bild: offenbach-am-main-neu-laura-heisse-vollb...gallery=10]
Es bedanken sich: Apricope,BöserHai,Icke2020,Driver66,verweser,wolle,Homer J,Stuart,Ausdauerniete,Nagelkopf21