Betty (RO) Aca Velbert
Betty has been working for around 10 months in Aca Velbert. She worked in H7 before. When Velbert closed, she moved to Aca Gold but came back after the renovation.
She's a brunette, 23 yo, under 160, rather slim, nice B cups, dark skin, tatooed on one arm and on the spine. Pretty face, her teeth are not totally straight. She has a little indian look (from India, not a native american).
She's one of the french kissing girls in Velbert. I like the way that she kisses, she's not raping my mouth but it's sensual. Her service is very satisfying except the fact that she's so sensitive of her nipples that you can't lick her or touch her here. She's good at BJ and enjoys her time during sex. Maybe she lacks some endurance in CG.
She has no problem with the ST but beware, since the renovations, I see her often making quick rooms. I take her most of the time one hour or more so I don't have this problem but don't let her rush you. I always pay her 40 € / 30 but I think she may be trying to ask more with new customers.
Es bedanken sich: Lustwandel
Please do NOT provide detailed descriptions of the tattoos. Thx.
Excuse me but why?
Just respect the girl's privacy.
Everyone in the club can see the tattoos so they're not so private...
1.) Family or friends might read about her and identify her by the detailed description. I double family will find her in the club by accident.

2.) I asked you not to describe the tattoos in details. I expect you to comply with this rule if you wanna keep posting here.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,Ynra
Yes I will comply no problem. I understand the risk with the family. But on every other forum you can describe the tattoos and the other guys can use the description to find the girl.
We are not every other forum and we don’t care what they do. LSH-rules apply here.
Es bedanken sich: memphis,Lustwandel,Ynra