Sonja
Sie heißt Sonia. Sie hat das gleiche Gesicht wie Damina, ein bisschen jünger.Sehr guter Service.
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,memphis,Marc Aurel,Ulver,arno_nym,Spitz81,Art_Vandalay,Atlantis-nr
(04.01.2020, 23:33)Sebdeniss schrieb: [...] Sehr guter Service.

Auch für 1 CE? Danke für die Antwort im Voraus!
Want to make feminism panic? MGTOW!
Es bedanken sich: Atlantis-nr
Ich nahm Sonia 1 Stunden 2 CE. Viel Küssen, sehr aktiv und engagiert, auch wenn Sonia weniger lustig ist als die echte Damina
Es bedanken sich: arno_nym,streuner-strolch,Ulver,Spitz81,Art_Vandalay,Atlantis-nr
(05.01.2020, 12:54)Sebdeniss schrieb: Ich nahm Sonia 1 Stunden 2 CE. Viel Küssen, sehr aktiv und engagiert, auch wenn Sonia weniger lustig ist als die echte Damina

Danke für die Information.  Sonia scheint eine gute Alternative zu sein, besonders wenn die echte Damina nicht zurückgekehrt ist, als ich besuche Sharks in ein paar Wochen.  Hast du zusätzlich zu der Ähnlichkeit mit Damina im Gesicht, noch andere Beschreibungen um sie wiederzuerkennen? (Brust-) Größe, bemerkenswerte Tätowierungen, wo sie normalerweise sitzen, etc...?
War heute mit ihr c.a 1Stunde Zk,fingern,hart abficken, möglich,ich finde sie geil.......Extras macht Sie....Frage sie Freitag ob ich ihr verdammtes Arschloch ficken darf!!!!

45min 2Ce!
Es bedanken sich: mechelen,DownToBuck,Atlantis-nr
(06.02.2020, 01:15)Joseph-NR schrieb: War heute  mit ihr c.a 1Stunde Zk,fingern,hart abficken, möglich,ich finde sie geil.......Extras macht Sie....Frage sie Freitag ob ich ihr verdammtes Arschloch ficken darf!!!!

45min 2Ce!

Das war wohl Sonia und nicht Damina?
Es bedanken sich: Ulver
Ja,Sonia!!
(06.02.2020, 01:15)Joseph-NR schrieb: War heute  mit ihr c.a 1Stunde Zk,fingern,hart abficken, möglich,ich finde sie geil.......Extras macht Sie....Frage sie Freitag ob ich ihr verdammtes Arschloch ficken darf!!!!

45min 2Ce!

Warum hat sie ein "verdammtes" Arschloch?
Es bedanken sich: Vorgestern,Atlantis-nr
Ich habe Sonja mal abgetrennt und einen eigenen Thread spendiert.

Memphis
Es bedanken sich: Ulver,Spider1hb,Brustmolch
I recently had my second session with Sonja in about a month. She first came to my attention when I read about her supposed striking similarity to Damina (whom I miss dearly. Did I mention that already? Hmm, OK!)

From such a description she is not hard to identify at all, if you are familiar with Damina, that is. When you see Sonja from behind, you have to get a look at her left side and see that there’s not a huge tattoo there to be able to tell it’s not Damina. From the front, though, they’re not really that similar. Sonja’s face is nice enough but nowhere near as beautiful as Damina’s. Her tits are fuller, albeit still on the smaller side.

Sonja usually sits at the sofa directly opposite the short end of the bar that is towards the fish tank (hopefully that was understandable). She claims to be Hungarian, though it seems she hangs out with Romanians and speaks in their language, so.... Apparently she worked in FKK World before. She says she’s 22 years of age.

So, the second session with Sonja proceeded exactly the same way as the first one. It’s like she has a set program that she performs. That being said, I think she performs her program well and provides all the pleasures that the discerning gentleman reasonably can expect. Very receptible to licking. A slight negative mark is given for wanting 50 € extra to be fingered, I think this should be included in the basic price. Anal is also on offer.

Both sessions have been 60/100-sessions. I don’t do 30 min. sessions, so I don’t know how she’ll be if you just plan to book for a 30/50-session. A thing that annoys me, is that she is very quick to want to leave the room after you finish. If you come 40 minutes into the session, you can be damn sure you are out of there in 43 minutes. She seems to have little interest in staying the full hour for some post-coital cuddling or whatever you’d prefer. And when it’s like that, I don’t feel like pushing the time just to prove a point.

All in all I’d be happy to both repeat with Sonja again and recommend her to others. But that glorious day when Damina returns to Sharks - if it ever comes - it will be straight back to the real McCoy...
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Ulver,Marc Aurel,Richi,psyko,Joseph-NR,Muschkin,Stuart
(06.02.2020, 21:00)nieimleben123456 schrieb:

45min 2Ce!

Warum hat sie ein "verdammtes" Arschloch?

haben die meisten Frauen, wegen der nähe zum Damm.