Girls as guests
Frage 
Does anybody know if women are allowed as guests at Sharks? I've asked a couple of girls who gave me different answers and also at the reception I've not not so clear answers.
So if even the reception can't answer that, who should be able to do it here? And by the way: All girls there are guests ;-).
(15.01.2020, 06:58)Inocento schrieb: So if even the reception can't answer that, who should be able to do it here? And by the way: All girls there are guests ;-).

Registered guests with papers and the permission to work there... Wink

I just know it from other clubs: You can take a girl with you for the regular male entrance fee. Of course, this girl is not allowed to offer sex for money to other male guests. And if you choose a Sharks girl for a threesome, you have to pay more to the Sharks girl (as if you do a MMF threesome). And your guest girl is not allowed to go to the room with you alone or with you and another male guest (to do a MMF). You always need a "regular" Sharks CDL which you have to pay to go to a room.

Long story short: It makes no sense at all. Therefore, it almost never happens and that might also be the reason no one could answer your question right away
Not true. In the Clubs where you are allowed to bring a female guest you can use all the facilities including rooms as a couple. So you can of course go to the room with her and fuck or sleep for 2 hours.

I have seen a guy with a female guest about 2 weeks ago at Sharks. On the other hand I have heard from a regular a few months ago that Sharks doesn’t allow this anymore.

Oase and Palace do allow it.
Es bedanken sich: Marc Aurel,Stevie169
Auch ich habe vor zwei oder drei Wochen erstaunt geguckt, als sich neben mir in der Umkleide eine Frau nackig gemacht hat und einen blauen Sharks-Bademantel überwarf. Sie war recht jung und attraktiv, aber als Begleitung eines anderen Kerls natürlich nicht buchbar.

Also ja, ich gehe ganz stark davon aus, dass auch Frauen „normale“ Gäste im Sharks sein können.
Es bedanken sich: albatros,Stevie169,Marc Aurel
But as I said, if even the staff at the Sharks don't know how it's handled, then who here should know? The only way to find out is to ask the management there.
Just show up with a girl and see what happens. If entry is denied take the drive to Palace or Oase. Especially in winter Palace would be my choice anyway. Idk if you’re looking for a threesome with a specific Sharks girl. BTW: If so it would be a good idea to ask her first if she’s ok with that.
Es bedanken sich: Marc Aurel
(15.01.2020, 07:18)nieimleben123456 schrieb:
(15.01.2020, 06:58)Inocento schrieb: So if even the reception can't answer that, who should be able to do it here? And by the way: All girls there are guests ;-).

I just know it from other clubs: You can take a girl with you for the regular male entrance fee. Of course, this girl is not allowed to offer sex for money to other male guests.

As far as I remember the girl is also not allowed to do it for free.
(In case the thread opener has some "Herrenüberschuss"-phantasies)
The rules are: The girl is of course allowed to have sex with the guy she came with. She is also allowed to have a MFF threesome or any other combination of just her man plus as many working girls as they want to take and pay - I assume they won't do it for free. The couple is not allowed to have sex with other guys. Paid or not.
In the smaller Club FKK-Rom i have seen a man and a non-professionell Woman. (TwoTimes, Last Time perhaps in the middle of 2018). 

She paid the regular male-Entrance-Fee and the used Sauna, Whirlpool and the rooms to have sex, with no other Girl. And they used the Monday or Wednesday Special Offer to pay Full entrance and get a free Entrance during the next 4 Weeks. 

I know this man, so we talked a little bit.
Ficken wird überbewertet. Blowjob 
Ich verstehe die Fragestellung nicht.
Wenn ich nochmals das Glück hätte, mit einer Frau für kleines Geld oder gar umsonst eine Nacht in einem Club zu verbringen, dann dann würde ich für kleines Geld in die einen Swingerclub gehen. Aber sicher nicht in einen FKK-Club.
Beständig ist nur der Wandel.
Es bedanken sich: gigaset,Marc Aurel
Leider kann ich nicht alles lesen. Ich scheine zu verstehen, dass es notwendig ist, jemanden vom Management zu kennen, um eine Freundin mitzubringen. An der Rezeption wurde mir einmal gesagt, dass Mädchen nur zur Arbeit kommen können, und ein anderes Mal konnten sie mir keine Antworten geben. Ich fragte auch einige Mädchen, die bei den Haien arbeiten, die bestätigten, dass ich mit einem Mädchen gehen dürfte.
Es bedanken sich: Sir-Janus
A few years ago it was no problem to enter Sharks as a couple. I saw that several times. But I was told by the staff that some of this girls startet to charge other men for going to a room with them.

As a (female) friend of mine dreamed of a threesome with a girl, I thought of bringing her to sharks with me. I asked the Management SEVERAL times by mail and in person and got the clear statement, that ONLY girls with sexworker-registration can come as a guest!

There is NO juristical base for this, the law doesn't rule by the sexes - only if someone (male or femal) TAKES MONEY a registration is required.

I don't know if Metin doesn't know the law or if he just tries to use this as an excuse to keep the guests all-male.

So my friend and me ended up in Sakura (twice so far) and hat a great day each time (with an ex-Sharks-Girl by the way...).

Wir sehen uns im Puff!

Nomad
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,Spider1hb,Marc Aurel,Ynra
Dann scheint es im Sharks dazu keine einheitliche Linie zu geben. Denn ich sah vor einigen Wochen einen weiblichen Gast im blauen Bademantel. Und Stuart offensichtlich auch. Vielleicht hat die GL da eine Ausnahme für ein besonderes Paar gemacht (?). Oder die Frau im Bademantel war tatsächlich registrierte Sexarbeiterin. Aber lässt man die dann in die Herrenumkleide, macht das Sinn?

Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, fing Marlyn im Sharks doch auch mal so an, oder? Als einfacher Gast.
Es bedanken sich: nomad
Marlyn erzählt viel. Wink
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck
Dazu möchte ich folgenden Dialog mit der künstlerisch wertvoll bemalten Empfangsfachangestellten des Hauses wiedergeben (Dezember 2019):

Ist es möglich, den Club zusammen mit einer weiblichen Begleitung zu betreten?
"Nein"
Früher war es aber möglich...
"Jetzt nicht mehr!"
Und warum?
"Weil"
Die anderen bieten es aber an.
"Wir nicht"

Danke fürs Gespräch…
Es bedanken sich: Savage,Ynra,Stevie169
(16.01.2020, 17:04)DownToBuck schrieb: Denn ich sah vor einigen Wochen einen weiblichen Gast im blauen Bademantel. Und Stuart offensichtlich auch.

Die habe ich auch gesehen, das war definitiv keine CDL,
entweder hatten die Sonderrechte, oder sind aus Versehen bei der Rez durchgerutscht.

memphis
Es bedanken sich: DownToBuck,Brustmolch
(16.01.2020, 22:29)memphis schrieb:
(16.01.2020, 17:04)DownToBuck schrieb: Denn ich sah vor einigen Wochen einen weiblichen Gast im blauen Bademantel. Und Stuart offensichtlich auch.

Die habe ich auch gesehen, das war definitiv keine CDL,
entweder hatten die Sonderrechte, oder sind aus Versehen bei der Rez durchgerutscht.

memphis

Kapuze, Sonnenbrille und falscher Bart können Wunder wirken  Lachen
Es bedanken sich: Sir-Janus
Zwinker 
(16.01.2020, 22:32)RandyGer schrieb: Kapuze, Sonnenbrille und falscher Bart können Wunder wirken  Lachen

fake beards & packet of gravel  Megalach
Es bedanken sich: nomad
(16.01.2020, 17:04)DownToBuck schrieb: Wenn ich mich recht erinnere, fing Marlyn im Sharks doch auch mal so an, oder? Als einfacher Gast.

Stimmt, ich war Augenzeuge.

Spind neben mir, da ist mir ihre freundliche Art erstmalig aufgefallen. Ihr Partner lächelte.
Es bedanken sich: Brustmolch,Marc Aurel,memphis,DownToBuck,nomad