Maria Bulgarian?
Frage 
God evening dear colleagues,
yesterday at the Sharks, for little time, unfortunately...
Anyway, arrived before 2 pm and paid 50 Euros for the entrance, quiet situation, some food, hydro, and some relaxation upstairs, while the situation downstairs was getting better.
I was leaning on a handrail upstairs, lurking downstairs looking for some girls suggested here, when a girl approached me, honestly, I didn't want to go in the room with her but she started to be very flirty, kissing and licking my ear and neck....and my little friend started to wake up, so I decided to give it a go. The flesh is weak!
FK, BJ, 69, and fuck agreed in the main room and all were delivered in the room.
Good blowjob, fingering no problem, FK delivered, normal fuck, nothing extraordinary but without restrictions.
The girl presented herself as Maria from Bulgaria (but for me she is RO), 21y.o., she said to be new in the club, only 10 days, student of IT, pretty face, normal body, and tits a little saggy, tattoos on the right thigh and right forearm, golden necklace, brunette and hairs just on the shoulders, brown eyes.
She i very chatty, even in the room, she is pleasant I'd say, but I like to change so next time I'll look for another girl....
30 min 100 Euros.
I don't think she has a place in the club, she was walking around alone.
Es bedanken sich: Stuart,Spider1hb,pavane,sarut,Gere6,Muschkin,FKKguest,Dude,Spitz81