Marlyn
Please excuse me but I have to write this in English as my German language skills are not that great.

I'm from the UK so I'm not a "regular" visitor to Sharks, I've made four trips this year and will make the fifth later this month.

In the two years I've been going to Sharks I've noticed a decline in the Club and just wanted other members opinions ? Shower Gel not getting refilled, not so clean as before, lack of bar staff to serve customers etc etc.

Anyway on my last visit I found it to be probably the worst line up I've experienced (I appreciate this is just an opinion based on personal taste) and in addition none of my "favourites " were working.

However one of the girls I had seen that night introduced me to Marlyn in the canteen area, strangely despite "standing out" as a Phillapino lady I can't ever recall seeing her despite my numerous visits.
It was late at night, I was tired and visually she didn't immediately appeal to me but we had a chat while she was eating then moved to one of the sofas.
I found her to be most engaging, funny and most surprising we talked for at least half an hour without any talk of going to a room. For someone who has been involved in the industry for many years she seemed very "normal" which is quite an achiement.
In the end it was me who suggested we moved to a room as I became hooked initially by her personality then intrigued by what her service was like.

Now I know many of you who visit Sharks often know all about Marlyn but if there is anyone who is going there for a first time you could not ask for a better girl to start your adventures with.

Ok she has tiny tits, slim with no curves, prettish but nothing outstanding, (not my usual likes) however her service is superb. I would compare her service with Mandy.
BBJ was excellent, oily b2b excellent, deep kissing, plenty of DATY and god can she ride.
Two hours of pure pleasure.

The three girls I saw before Marlyn whose names I forgot and to be honest all gave an average service were not in Marlyn's league and thankfully she turned a poor visit into a brilliant one.

Recommended 100%
Will return 100% if I see her at Sharks again.
Es bedanken sich: Ulver,muggel,Spider1hb,Stuart,alex25,Gabriel,IhCbinAg,Stevie169,albatros,Dick-Milch,K.Plan
She already has a thread:
https://www.lustscout.men/forum/showthrea...tid=134780

Anyway, thank you for the report.
Two weeks ago I saw Mai Lin for the first time.
Much has been reported about this lady so I will keep the report brief.
Yes, she likes to talk but her performance in bed is excellent.
Small tits but long pointed nipples that were made to suck on.
Obviously very experienced but it shows in her performance.
For me one of the best girls, similar to Mandy, however I think Mandy has left.

Recommend definitely.
If I get the chance I will not hesitate to see you again. I was lucky to see you twice in three days.
Es bedanken sich: Muschkin,albatros,Marc Aurel,Stuart
Ist Mandy und Marlyn wieder im Sharks? Die beiden waren ja Freundinnnen
Beide nicht da und bei beiden würde es mich nicht wundern, wenn wir sie nie mehr im Sharks sehen werden.
Es bedanken sich: Brustmolch
(17.10.2021, 21:37)DownToBuck schrieb: Beide nicht da und bei beiden würde es mich nicht wundern, wenn wir sie nie mehr im Sharks sehen werden.

Bei Marlin bin ich mir nicht sicher. Sie war öfters mal für eine Weile weg und kam dann wieder.
Mandy ist schon zulange weg. Wäre schön, wenn sie wiederkommt. Beide Damen sind mir unendlich gut in Erinnerung.
Mandy hatte doch lange vor Corona aufgehört.

Das war doch die mit dem Lippen Tattoo auf der Po-Backe, oder?
Falls Marlyn auftaucht - gerne ein neuer Thread.

Thread geschlossen