Ramona, Rumänien
... willkommen im Club. Grüße, Lord V.
Once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will...
Schade, schade daß ich mit der Dame nicht auf einen Nenner komm. Optisch hat die einfach für mich das gewisse Etwas. Grübel

Gruß RR
...and the band played on... - Xandria - Blood on my hands: "Silver stars in my black night

Cold as ice but beautiful, Wandering through broken shadows, The river of life is all filled with sins, The water I drink is the blood on my hands
Vergeßt mein letztes Posting Engel

Upgrade Championsleague Unentschlossen

Gruß RR
...and the band played on... - Xandria - Blood on my hands: "Silver stars in my black night

Cold as ice but beautiful, Wandering through broken shadows, The river of life is all filled with sins, The water I drink is the blood on my hands
Kann ich nur bestätigen
Ein paar Details wären hilfreich.

Stuart, danke
Die blonde Ramona ist wieder im FB Pst Sabber und werkelt derzeit unter dem Name Denise, da die schwarzhaarige Ramona diro vorort ist.

Gruß RR

Ist ne lecker Deern.....nur heute war sie dauergebuchtBrakelamp

Friese,Wink