Ausländische Girls in Thailand
Lt. einem Eintrag im WSG wohnen die russischen Girls alle im Day-Night-Hotel und gehen zum Essen immer zu einem Open-Air Restaurant namens "Salt & Pepper", wo man sie am einfachsten aufgabeln können soll:

Zitat:In Pattaya...just about a block or so behind the electronic highrise store "Tuccom"...there is an open air restaurant called "Salt & Pepper". There are actually 2 of them but this on is on the corner. Again,one block behind Tuccom (...)
HUNDREDS of Russians working girls live in the Day-Night hotel(Not the large canary yellow colored one on S.Pattaya rd but a smaller one a few blocks away) a block away from his restaurant, They eat in there daily...sometimes ten or more at a time...and they do it every day. (...)

One afternoon around 4:00pm I walked in for a bite and noticed an absolutely BREATHTAKING dark-haired farang woman with lovely breasts eating alone and reading. (...) We f__ked all over her room at the Day/Night hotel for about an hour and a half. Had some conversation afterwards and a cold drink together downstairs at the restaurant on the ground floor called "Gossip" and I gave her 1,200 baht. (...)

So,if I wanted to meet Russian(Or European) working girls in Pattaya...I would go to the inexpensive & casual little restaurant SALT & PEPPER,make friendly talk with the owner,and take it from there. I believe that he'll be more than happy to help you...BUT...he's not a pimp so I wouldn't make it your first order of business. Have some food & drink first.
เรา Herz คนเจ้าชู้ !!!

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von franky88 - 31.12.2009, 04:53
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von Fogao - 02.01.2010, 23:16
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von lemmer - 23.01.2010, 06:15
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von Nuttenfluesterer - 14.04.2010, 01:08
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von Nuttenfluesterer - 14.04.2010, 22:04
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von Nuttenfluesterer - 16.04.2010, 02:35
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von Nuttenfluesterer - 16.04.2010, 11:44
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von Kibi - 17.04.2010, 04:00
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von Nuttenfluesterer - 18.04.2010, 03:18
RE: Ausländische Girls in Thailand - von papa - 31.07.2010, 09:43