Sandy aus Kolumbien - ¡Ay, caramba!
Last week I saw this very smiley lady in the club several times. First at the bar where she helped me get the attention of bar staff then later on the sofa leading to the sauna.

Very late in the evening after 3am I felt I had one more pop left in me and I saw Sandy again at the bar near the entrance to the restaurant. With few decent options available at this late hour I went to speak to her and we agreed specifically on a nice GFE session.

While talking I remembered I had roomed with her a few months ago then she remembered me from our previous conversations. I was so annoyed with myself that I didn't recognize her as we only had time for 30 minutes (2CE) and that I should have taken her earlier in the evening.

The room was probably even better than the previous one with lots of kissing, cute giggling, fingering, a varied BJ not forgetting attending to the balls. With limited time sex was in two positions with plenty of eye contact and sweet talk. 
I get the impression that once she knows the customer the experience would become even better, not that I was complaining!

Why the hell I failed to recognize I don't know, I could easily have spent an hour or longer with her.
The reason I hadn't seen her recently is she told me she tends to stay at Sharks for around a couple of weeks then return to Spain “to recover” so I guess my visits to Sharks have coincided when she has gone home.
I'm surprised she hasn't had many reports on the website although her regular breaks may be the reason for this.

If I happen to see her again I won't leave it until after 3am to book her.
Es bedanken sich: Spider1hb,Seichner86

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
RE: Sandy aus Kolumbien - ¡Ay, caramba! - von Siriwan64 - 01.11.2023, 10:25