Cherie, 25, BG
albatross,

Thanks for your great report. I know this girl, but not from Rom, but at Sharks: she along with a few other Bulgarian girls, were at Sharks, but only for the weekend “Party Weekend Event” at the end of August… the last weekend of August when Sharks out-sourced some of the food including an entire Ox on a spit…

During this weekend at Sharks, Cherie and her friends sat at the back Rondell area of club and were largely overlooked and under booked amidst a huge number of girls, many on the surface more attractive than, say, Cherie, but many girls were asking crazy prices, while Cherie quoted immediately 100/60 (Rome pricing) so I took her for a test hour and: WOW, great service, great bj (as you describe), but most important: fantastic attitude in Zimmer and offered an above average level of closeness. Top girl for me, but personally I would not l compare her looks and body so closely to Liv/Becky at Sharks… but that is a subjective thing, I guess.

I ended up doing four 100/60 rooms with her that weekend and don't regret as she is totally value for money vs the mass of 150/60 (or now even higher pricing) girls at Sharks.

Question: are the construction works at Rom complete now or still ongoing?

Thanks again for your great report.
Es bedanken sich: neveroddoreven,Hörbi,Ale3x,tiger1

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
Cherie, 25, BG - von albatros - 18.10.2022, 00:55
RE: Cherie, 25, BG - von Baron von Geil - 20.10.2022, 14:45
RE: Cherie, 25, BG - von Baron von Geil - 15.05.2023, 00:59