FKK Oase Visit - Julia (Ro) and Maria (Italian)
Went to Oase for the first time last night, always heard Pre-COVID it was almost like FKK Sharks but smaller with a decent line up. First thing I noticed, line up is terrible. Only 2-3 decent looking girls out of 20 unfortunately, very disappointing. 

First went with a girl named Julia, I think 24, Romanian, brunette flat butt but ok boobs and nice face. I only wanted a 50 Euro für 30 Minuten since it was my first room of the day. At first it went well and she was playing with my balls during the covered BJ  so I told her I would give her a 10 euro tip.  We started fucking and after 5 or so minutes she said, if you can't finish I need to give you a massage with my hand, aka a handjob. Handjob was terrible and my dick was completely numb and hurt after for hours. Didn't want to talk to a single girl because I didn't think my dick could feel anything every again. Did not give her the 10 euro tip for 5 minutes of sex and giving my dick a rope tug-of-war treatment. Guh.

5 hours later I decided my dick was healed and I would go in a slow room for 1 hour. I saw a girl that looked decent and so I talked to her. The other 2 girls I wanted left while my dick healed from Julia's HJ. So I picked a girl and her name was Maria, 24 years old, brunette, kinda curly/wavy hair and she said she was from Italy. Probably a lie because they're all Romanian but whatever. We decided a 1 hour room for 100 Euro and she said french BJ and kissing included. Blowjob was okay, 6/10 but then we started fucking. After 5 minutes she said you need to finish. I looked at my watch and I said, then what do we do for the remaining 53 minutes? And she said, "its only been 5 minutes"? Honestly starting to get annoyed by the whores, all they do is take dick for a living and they can't take dick for more than 5 minutes?

We continued for 5-10 minutes then took a break because I was tired. After 5 or so minutes we started again and I finished. 31 minute room for 100 euro. I wasn't too mad because french BJ included but still very annoyed. I need to make sure these girls can fuck for more than 5 minutes before taking them to a room. So annoying.
Es bedanken sich: lanthano,Art_Vandalay,Ynra,Marc Aurel,spermbirds,Senex,Sveto,verweser,Jack Sparrow,MMikee,Richi,Ulver,neveroddoreven,ooooo

Nachrichten in diesem Thema
FKK Oase Visit - Julia (Ro) and Maria (Italian) - von zedlea123321 - 17.07.2021, 16:00