Andrea
I've looked for reports on this lady but cannot find any which is surprising as she has been at Sharks for at least two years, possibly over three and she seems quite popular at times.

There may be more than one Andrea at Sharks.
This one is in her late twenties with long black hair and large natural breasts. Always wears a towel and sits on the sofas near the sauna. She is from ROM.
By her own claim she not slim, carries quite a few extra kilos but if you like a girl with a super personality who gives a very good performance she is worth considering. She is not for the "eye candy" men but is a cute girl who likes a laugh.

I've roomed with her a few times and never been disappointed.
She charges the standard Club prices plus extras, I haven't found anything she wouldn't do yet !
She doesn't smoke.

I've not found a position she will not do, performs oral well, like to have oral too, massage, spanking, DFK, as I say can't find anything she will not do. She is very responsive when playing with her breasts.

Happy to do 1CE for thirty minutes but as with most girls prefers an hour if not more.

Worth consideration for an initial 30 minutes, I've certainly never been let down regards her performance.
Es bedanken sich: Marc Aurel,gigaset,Spitz81,Analdehner,schwanzusmaximus,wolle,Stuart,muggel,mu-tini,blow69,Muschkin,mechelen
She’s quite big? Meaning overweight? Then I maybe know her and I have an idea why there’s no reports on her. Wink
Es bedanken sich: schwanzusmaximus
(25.01.2020, 20:54)Stuart schrieb: She’s quite big? Meaning overweight? Then I maybe know her and I have an idea why there’s no reports on her. Wink

You are correct, you obviously know her.
(25.01.2020, 20:54)Stuart schrieb: She’s quite big? Meaning overweight? Then I maybe know her and I have an idea why there’s no reports on her. Wink

Und lässt du uns teilhaben an deinem Wissen? Ich kenn Sie auch, das einzige was nicht stimmt ist das Sie nicht raucht.
Ich weiß nix über sie, falls es die ist, die ich meine. Außer, dass sie bei vielen Gästen außerhalb des Beuteschemas liegt.
Es bedanken sich: schwanzusmaximus
Ein aufreibender HomeOffice Tag näherte sich dem Ende. Es war kalt.... Polarluft strömt durchs Land. Pre Covid wär ich ins Sharks gefahren .... bisschen Sauna und ein gemütlicher Feierabendfick mit dicken Titten.

In der Pandemie bleibt nur das Telefonverzeichnis der sogenannten Stamm Mädels und Ladies. Ich stolperte über diese Anzeige
[/url]
[url=https://m.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/huren-hostessen/darmstadt-andrea-10100961]https://m.ladies.de/sex-anzeigen/huren-hostessen/darmstadt-andrea-1010096

Und dacht mir den kleinen Pummel kenn ich. Kurze Abklärung über WhatsApp und siehe da es ist Sharks Andrea. Ich hatte Bock auf die kleine dicke dauergeile Nachbarin.

Auf nach Darmstadt. Wie lange bin ich diese Strecke nicht mehr gefahren....

Sie residiert im Hotel. Gut zu erreichen. Parken problemlos.

Auf zu Ihr ins Zimmer. Sauber. Handtücher Bad alles ok. Ich war frisch geduscht. Also schiebt sie mir zum willkommen gleich die Zunge bis an die Mandeln. Wir entkleiden uns gegenseitig, nein wir reißen uns die Klamotten vom Leib. Geile Fummelei, geiles geknutsche. Ich darf ihre Fetten titten und den gewaltigen Arsch ordentlich kneten. Sie greift mir herrlich an die Kronjuwelen und schlotzt schön nass den Schaft. Sehr guter BJ auf den Knien.... brave Nachbarin.

Dann noch gemütlich im Doggy durchgezogen. Sie lies sich sehr ausdauernd Kolben und es klatschte ordentlich. Bisschen Missionar mit ihren Beinen auf meinen Schultern auf meinen Schulter. Finale auf die Titten.

Saubere Leistung. Genau das was ich an diesem Abend wollte. Halbe stunde kost 80 eur und die Stunde 150 eur.

Hat mir gut gefallen. Sie war freundlich, kein gezicke und null Berührungsängste.
Es bedanken sich: Dr.Stech,oberroemer,Marc Aurel,Hagbart,Spider1hb,memphis,mu-tini,Muschkin,igelrasur,Siriwan64,panamera,mar347
Unfortunately not living in Germany I'm unable to partake with any of the girls currently working solo outside the Clubs.
However to those of you living in Germany I wouldn't hesitate to recommend Andrea and am somewhat jealous of those that can.

If you like tall, slim  blonde girls with fake tits obviously this lady isn't for you.
If you like a lady who is clean, friendly, with natural large breasts who provides a comprehensive service with no fear of contact then she is certainly worth consideration.

Personally I've learned over the years that when I chat to the girls in the clubs if they are friendly, tactile, talkative & not pushy there is a good chance they will give a good service in the room. If they are a stunner it's a bonus!

Andrea is not a stunner but certainly not ugly. A bit chunky (well was a year ago!) But not in my opinion fat.
I think it's unlikely you would be disappointed with the service she provides unless she has radically changed personality in the last year.
Es bedanken sich: frankyboy0117