fkknk report
I did several visits in our favorite fkk and I give a small report about the girls :

Anastasia, russland

Anastasia is a number one, Anastasia is the perfect lover Herz. She has the most beautiful face I have never seen. She’s sweet and she’s very funny too. She sucks like a queen and she makes love like a girl friend. I’m in love with her and I want to kidnap her and to jail her in my home, hi hi hi. Everything is perfect and it is very difficult to find a girl who does better than her (very difficult but not impossible). Anna the Bulgarian, maybe ???

What a pity, it is difficult to know what days she’s present.

General notation : 17/20
French kiss : 18.
Fucking: 17 (she always move her hips)
Beauty: 16 (what a face)
Blowjob : 17(hummmmmm…) .
Personality (kindness, sense of humour, patience, etc…) : 18 (very funny and nicest personality)

Laura, Romanian

Laura has sexy breasts, and I love licking them. She gives the GFe service, she’s Okay, but she has some defaults. First, she provides the single French kiss, but only the DEEp French kiss when I fuck her and when she’s very very excited. Secondly, her blowjob is good but could be better, she needs to continue to suck, and suck, and learn how to suck a dick…. Nevertheless she fucks very very well, she knows how to move your dick in her mushi.

General notation : 15 /20
French kiss : 14.
Fucking: 17
Beauty: 14 (should lose some weight)
Blowjob : 13.
Personality (kindness, sense of humour, patience, etc…) : 15

Justina, Poland

Justina is a new girl. I think she’s 40 years. Her body is still attractive. She’s gentle. She provides a solid fkk service. A good girl.

General notation: 16 /20.
French kiss : 16.
Fucking: 15.
Beauty: 14 (for a 40 year old woman)
Blowjob : 15.

Melanie, Romanian.

Melanie is a bad experience, one of the worst girls I have met in the club.
She has a too strong personality and she ‘s simply very bad. She’s pretty and I have been mistaken because her smile is sweet, but her personality is ugly. She wants to control everything in the bedroom. Her kissing is poor. Her blowjob is schlimm, I felt nothing, doesn’t last long enough, maybe one minute, I told “hey suck me more” and she refused “no it is finished”. She should be fired !! Aufsmaul

Melanie, Romanian, thin, small breast, redhead, long hair. If you see her, go away. Waste of money and time.

General notation : 9/20 !
French kiss : 9.
Fucking: 10.
Beauty: 14.
Blowjob : 9.
Personality (kindness, sense of humour, patience, etc…) : 8.

Clara, Romanian. Unentschlossen

Clara is a good surprise. She’s blonde with long hair. One of the few girls with anastasia’s talent. I love her. Just three words to resume her : hot, hot and … hot. She’s a big surprise, sometimes she’s better than Anastasia. But she’s a debutante, the debutantes are very motivated and very naïve, with the time I think her service will decrease.

General notation : 18.5/20.
French kiss : 18.
Fucking: 17.
Beauty: 15.
Blowjob : 19.
Personality (kindness, sense of humour, patience, etc…) : 18.

Barbara, brazil

The brazil, the fussball, pelé, rio de janeiro (she comes from this city), the beach, the girls topless, sea sun and SEX !!
Usually I fuck only the Europeans, but sometimes the habits must be changed. Good girl, likes the mushi licking, sucks very well, but don’t seem to love kissing.

Notation general : 14/20
French kiss : 11.
Fucking: 15.
Beauty: 15.
Blowjob : 17.

Karolina, Poland
She’s a mystery. She started in 2008 at FKKNK, and she was a bullshit, bad mentality, bad job. Now in 2013, she’s better. On the French forum youppie, a lot of people love her and a lot of people don’t.
For me, she’s not a star, not really bad, but far, very far from Anastasia’s talent.
Her blowjob is okay, but she knows what to do for not being kissed too much. Her screams are annoying. She doesn’t want her mushi to be licked. Her behavior is embarrassing, I feel that she does a play like the actors in the movies.
I will never fuck her again in spite of her beauty.

General notation : 12.5/20.
French kiss : 12.
Fucking: 13
Beauty: 15
Blowjob : 14.
Personality (kindness, sense of humour, patience, docility, etc…): 12.
Es bedanken sich: Elmar2000
oops, when I say "debutante", I mean beginner, a girl who begins in the sex business
Thank you for the report.
It would be very helpful if you would describe the girls - especially the new ones - a little more:
- Height
- Breast-Size
- Hair (color / lenght)
- Dress-Size

Thank you
anastasia

tall : 155
hair : half long, brunette
breast : normal, pretty
particularity : skin very white.

justina

tall : 165
hair : long, blonde
breast : small
particularity : nothing.

clara

tall : 155, very small
hair : half long, blonde
breast : 80/85 C
particularity : glasses.

barbara

hair : long, blonde
breast : siliconned, 85 B
particularity : kanji on the leg.

melanie

hair : long, redhead
breast : small
particularity : worst girl in the club.
oops

laura

hair : half long, brunette
breast : big, 85 B/C Winke
particularity : she will come bask in september.